32

Louis' pov

Louis

My name is Louis. Oh my fucking god my name is Louis, and they know. They freaking know. I'm fine. Definitely okay.

Sitting on the floor in the corner of the bedroom, I hesitantly pick my phone up once again, and I suck in my bottom lip with my teeth after seeing what's on the screen. It's a habit I really should break. I unconsciously bite too hard sometimes, causing my lip to swell. But why the fuck is my name on the trending list?!

I get off my phone for a little while to sneak some of Liam's chocolate with Harry, and once I decide to go on my phone again, suddenly, the media's going wild. Is this karma after stealing from Liam?

After reading a couple of tweets, I discovered that  the first letter of my name was revealed or rather, rumored. But of course,  some smartasses have already guessed my first name correctly. Why did my parents gave me a common name? There are lots of names that starts with an 'L', how are they sure that 'Louis' is my name?

Actually, they are debating between Louis or Laurent. Apparently, those names suits me and they haven't even seen my face.

I need to calm down. It's just my first name they now have knowledge about- and obviously my last name too, but no one knows I'm actually a Styles, so they either think I'm Louis Tomlinson or Laurent Tomlinson.

I've been preparing myself for this, why am I freaking out?

Probably because I didn't expect for all of this to happen in one night.

At least they have no clue about how I look like. I don't think I'm ready for them to know. Just the thought of them knowing makes me want to shit my pants. Gosh, I sound like such a coward. 

I shouldn't be stressing about this. I have my family with me, I should be okay. They deal with media, fame, and all the whatnots that comes with those everyday- surely, they'll know how to guide me once it's out there. Or once I'm out there.

Though I feel like this is happening too quickly.

No it isn't, it's been twenty-two years.

If anyone was to walk in, I'll look like some psycho talking to myself.

I should just get out of this room and cuddle with my Harry. His cuddles always make me feel better. Or I could also cuddle with my brothers, but Z's not here, it wouldn't be the same. He's still at the stupid event along with the others.

"Lou?" I hear someone say and I look up to see Harry peeking his head through the slight opening of the door. He enters and walks quickly after seeing me sitting in the corner.

"Hey bub, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." He chuckles while crouching to my level. "Louis I swear, if you're possessed right now-"

"There's no ghost." I assure, rolling my eyes at him, and he nods before sitting in front of me with his legs crossed. I sometimes want to crawl inside his mind, just to see how it works.

"Then what is it?" Harry asks gently and I see that look of concern on his face. I hate that he always know when something is up. He knows me too well.
I feel like such a fucking coward freaking out over this little thing. I'm an adult now, not the scared and naive teen anymore. What if Harry will say the same?

No, he wouldn't. It's Harry.

"Why are you all alone here, hm? Finally tired of being with me? Well, bad news for you 'cause I'll be sticking to you like honey. Unless you want space then I'll go." He rambles and I shake my head slightly at him with a quiet laugh.