24

"Are you seriously giving my Louis, cupcakes?" Harry asks in disbelief. Liam's standing with a box of cupcakes after going to the bakery by Niall's request. Zayn came along with him while the others wait in the car. All the boys decided to drive around the neighborhood, well, with their chauffeur because as much as they wanted to go alone, the 3 boys weren't old enough to get a license but Liam is going to have a driver's test next week.

They were bored with sitting around the mansion all day. But they've apparently been driving around for quiet awhile since Louis already fell asleep.

"Why? Lou isn't allergic right? I would've known." Liam says, looking at the frustrated lad in front of him.

"Well Liam, apparently, you didn't know that Louis doesn't like icing so cupcakes are a big no. That's why I only bake muffins. No cupcakes." Liam's mouth forms an 'o' and Harry scowls at him.

"He can just remove the icing." Liam reasons.

"Lou also hates sprinkles. He's been hating those colorful little pieces of sugar ever since we were toddlers. Now that I think about it, why do sprinkles even exist? They add no flavor, only more unnecessary sugar. Have you learned nothing? And those cupcakes literally have sprinkles in the batter." Harry states, pointing at the cupcakes as if they've committed a crime.

"Oh, how did I not know that?" Liam wonders

"Sprinkles are amazing, Harold. Shut up." Zayn defends.

"I agree." Niall says, his mouth almost watering just by looking at the cupcakes. He honestly doesn't know what his older brothers are arguing about, all he wants are his cupcakes. He's been dreading to try them ever since he saw them at the bakery a few days ago on his way home from school.

"Anyway, please go back and buy Louis his muffins."

"I've used all the money. I didn't bring my wallet."

"Are you kidding me? Do you want Louis to starve?"

"We're going home in a few anyway so he can't starve. Plus, he's sleeping—" Before Liam could finish his sentence, Harry stomps on the sleeping boy's foot, not enough to hurt him but it causes him to jolt awake.

"See, Lou's awake. Now go get him his muffins, please."

"I can buy the muffins, sir." The chauffeur offers.

"No, thank you. It's fine, Liam will do it."

"Fine." The brown eyed boy grumbles, finally giving the cupcakes to the youngest boy who immediately opened the box. He grabs the card from the chauffer's hand, dragging Zayn along with him.

"Sorry for waking you up, baby, go back to sleep." The green eyed boy shushes, brushing a few strays of hair that fell on the half sleeping boy's face then kissing his forehead. He feels content when he feels him cuddle closer.

After a few moments and a cupcake, Liam and Zayn climbs back  in the car, handing Harry  the awaited muffins.

"Thanks, Liam." The 15 year old boy says half heartedly.

It's exactly what's happening when the boys decide to stop at the bakery they passed by, on their way to the Tomlinsons' mansion. Louis' straddling Harry's lap, his head on the lad's chest, sound asleep, claiming he needed a nap before meeting his sisters and the boys happily agreed as they've observed that Louis was being extra grouchy especially with the Wilsons' situation.

"So you did learned nothing. Cupcakes, Liam. Seriously?" Harry whisper-shouts, careful not to wake his husband.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot. He doesn't like frosting and sprinkles, blah, blah, blah. I'll go buy muffins." Liam answers immediately, not wanting a lecture about Louis not liking cupcakes.