Chapter - 43

Hey Everyone ,  So how was your weekend guys ?

I believe abh tak almost sabne #BrokenButBeautiful3  2 - 3 baar toh dekh hi liya hoga alag alag I'd se 😉

Vase mene abh takh khud 5-6 baar dekh liya hai & the best part is as always am still not bored watching SidNaaz content again and again , haan pta hai that this was a Sidharth content but meh bas bta rhai hoon ki dono ke kisi bhi project ko chahae jitni baari dekh lo but kabhi bhi bored feel nhi hota .

Infact every time I feel that am watching it for teh first time 🤩

So without any further Delay let's peep into teh story now -

Sidharth lifts her in is arms protectively with the sheet wrapped around her and bring her inside teh washroom .

He puts her on floor on her feets while she looks at the bath tub and blushes , as it was filled with rose petals and hot water .

She looks at him by raising her eyebrows while he smirks and says ,

Sid - let's go inside biwi ,

He comes near her by keep looking in her eyes and ask her permission to remove her white sheet

Sid - may I ??

She nods happily and hugs him shyly , he smiles and wraps his arms around her waist while his hands lowly remove the sheet from her body and after that he enters the bath tubh with her in his arms .

He sits inside and makes her sit between his legs and she rest her head on her husband's broad chest with her eyes closed .

Sidharth wraps his one arm around her waist to hold her and his another opens the cap of her favourite body wash bottle .

He takes some in his hands and starts applying it on her white beautiful body  , his hands was slowly rubbing it on her body while she was lost in his touch when he suddenly ask her ,

Sid - baby is it paining too.....much to you ?? ( By kissing her cheeks worridly & resting his chin in her neck )

She slowly opens her eye and looks at him by turning her face a little ,

She puts her face on him and nods in yes ,

Sana - pain toh hai Sidharth but I know my hubby has a solution of my every problem ( by closing her eyes in peace while her head was on his )

He smiles and keep rubbing body wash on his hand whiep rubbing her body his eyes felt on his hardness which was covered with her blood , he feels proud to be her first and last .

Being a husband nothing can be more happier for a man when he come sto know that his wife has waited for him throughout her life and he's the first who took her virginity .

He hugs her from back while she rest her head on his chest and he says ,

Sid - I love U & gives a lingering kiss on her cheeks . Am so happy today that finally our realtionship is completed in true sense

Sana - love u too Bebu U are the best husband in this world . Thank you for being in my life

Both were lost in their own world  unaware of the coming stroke in their life .

________________________________

Days were passing like this , they used to explore Austria in day while in night Sidharth used to make her screams  his name on loud .