Introduction Of Characters

Sidharth Malhotra -

38 years old UK based business man .
Owner & CEO of Malhotra Empire . He's married to Shehnaaz kaur Gill . He's a straight forward man who loves his family but has no time for his wife .

Shehnaaz Sidharth Malhotra -

27 years old Wife of Sidharth Malhotra and She's a famous designer in London . Loves his family like here's and cares for her husband a lot .

Meeti Malhotra -

Younger sister of Sidharth and she's only 22 now . She's a student & doing her MBA from Oxford university .

Ashok Malhotra -

Father of Sidharth , Shehbaaz & Meeti and his wife is no more . He's the director of Malhotra Empire .

Shehbaaz Malhotra -

Elder brother of Meeti and younger brother of Sidharth . He's a best friend of Shehnaaz since their college days . More than a bhabhi she's like a sister for him .

Kushal Mehra -

Friend of Shehnaaz and Shehbaaz since their college days . He's also a  business partner of Shehnaaz .

Parmindar Gill -

She's  a retired school principal and also the mother of Shehnaaz Gill aka Shehnaaz Sidharth Malhotra  .

Sukhwinder Gill -

Father of Shehnaaz and he's  a retired wing comander from Indian Airforce .

Rest of the characters will be introduced as the story will proceed further  .