Chapter - 2

At Night  ,

Shehnaaz  , Shehbaaz and kushal went for dinner in a restaurant but before going Shehnaaz has already cooked dinner for Sidharth  , dad & Meeti . Also she has informed him . Here Sidharth reaches home and goes to his room . He fresh up himself and then he goes down for dinner with Meeti .

Meeti - So bhai how was your day ??

Sid - ( smiles )  good and what  about you ??

Meeti - well bhai i want to tell u something .

Sid while having his dinner ,

Sid - Yaah sure  tell me

M -  Bhai am going to India for the next 5 months for my research project .

Sid - Suddenly  ??

M - yaah even i get to know about it today  itself 

Sid - So when you are leaving  ??

M - Tomorrow  morning  and i have informed everyone already 

Sid - ok , all the best for your project and I'll inform kunal ( care taker of Malhotra Empire  in India ) that u are coming and he'll  arrange everything at home for you . You'll not stay in hotel there .

M - As u say bhai I'll inform my friends about it

Sid - Sure

Later Sidharth wents to his room after dinner and misses Shehnaaz . He also missed her at dinning table . He looks at his phone in hope that she'll call him but unfortunately not . Within 20 minutes she was back at home with Shehbaaz  . She comes to her room and  sees him . He was busy in his phone and was doing something .

Sid looks at door when she opens it and both smiles at each other .

Sana - Did u had your dinner today ??

Sid - yes

Sana - ok ...i just go and change

She goes in bathroom and takes a quick shower and changes her clothes . After shower she comes out and lie down beside him . He dims the light of room and lie down on bed on his side . Shehnaaz turns her face on her left at window and thinks ,

Shehnaaz POV -

Its been 8 months of our arranged
marriage  . Sidharth is wonderful  person and human being . He respects me a lot . I still remember when his marriage proposal came to me by his dad then one day he called me and asked me to meet him . When i went there to meet him he without any hesitation told me that if I'll marry him he'll never be able to give me the love of husband  , that a wife expects from her life partner . So he requests me to say no to this marriage simply . He don't wanted me to suffer because of him . It doesn't means that he was a gay or he had any affair but simply he just don't want to get married in his life . I was totally unaware of this truth .

So i said no to his dad . But next day Shehbaaz came to my house and he requested me to get married to his brother because he thinks that only i am the girl who can fill colours in his brother's life . Shehbaaz knows me well since our college days as we are like brother and sister.  So when he insisted me a lot , i decided to say yes to this marriage proposal . After our marriage till today neither we went on our honeymoon neither we have even spend a day together like a couple . He never tried to come close to me . He's always busy in his business works and if he's not there in office then he'll be out on his business trips . Being a married couple we live like two starngers in a room .