Chapter - 21

Doc. - Ok Mr. Malhotra as you are insisting so am allowing you to take your wife back home but make sure she's still weak so you have to be extra carefull towards her also please don't allow her to walk much . The more she'll take rest the fastest she'll recover  😊

Sid - Yes doctor I'll make sure of all these things .

D -  Fine so till evening she'll be discharged from the hospital  . Till then you please complete her discharge formalities on the reception  .

Sid - Thank you so much doctor 

Sidharth  comes out and call Shehbaaz  at home to inform him about Shehnaaz coming home back . Then je goes to reception to complete the formalities  .

Sometime later Sidharth comes back to Shehnaaz and sees that she's sleeping and her dad was with her .

Sid - Dad you go back home I'll bring Shehnaaz with me

Dad - It means she'll be discharged today ?

Sid - Yes.....

Dad - But son she's still weak

Sid - I know dad even i too have told her this but as you know your daughter  , sometimes she becomes really stubborn and then no one can beat her 😉 btw you don't worry i have talked to the doctor he'll come daily to check her and I'll take care of her myself .

Her dad smiles by seeing  Sidharth's care towards his daughter  .

Dad - ok son am going see you both in the evening  .

Later in the evening  after doctor checks Shehnaaz and gives her all her medicine  ,  Sidharth gives her clothes which he has brought from home for her to change . She changes them and comes out . Sidharth was talking to his secretary on call and when he hears her footsteps he turns and see her .

Sidharth's POV -

Finally after 2 months today am seeing her in these clothes back . She was looking so beautiful even without makeup  also . Still she's not well properly which is clearly visible on her face . Only i know that how much i have missed this Shehnaaz  .

POV Ends............

Sid - Ready ?

Sana - Yes ☺

Sid - Let's goo.....

Sidharth takes her bag in his one hand and from other he holds her hand . They start walking hand in hand together towards the exit .

As they comes out  ,

Sana - Owe.......😰

Sidharth looks at her and ask ,

Sid - What happened Shehnaaz  ?

Sana - its so cold outside , i really missed this 😍

She opens her arms and let the snow falls on her .

Sidharth quickly runs towards his car and brings out her long size winter coat from there for her .

Sid - Wear this Shehnaaz otherwise you'll catch cold . You're not fit properly now . Am sorry that i forget to give you this inside as i forget it inside my car .

He helps her to wear her coat and makes her sit inside the car .

They drove back home and on the way while he was driving  , Shehnaaz was busy in admiring the London  after so many days . She was very happy  today .