Chapter - 17

After 2 hours ,

Doctors comes out of O.T. & seeing them coming out entire family goes to them and Sidharth ask them ,

Sid - Doctor how's my wife now ?  She's ok na ?

Both doctors look at each other and then at Sidharth ,

( Here ; 1st Doctor - D1  , 2nd Doctor - D2 )

D1 - Mr. Malhotra we have taken out the bullets from her body butt....

Sidharth looks at them with scared  feelings ,

Sid - Speak up doctor what happened  ??  😢

D2 - Mr. Malhotra please calm down look we have tried our best but...due to the heavy blood lose your wife has been went in Coma !

Listening this Sidharth couldn't balance himself , he felt like suddenly someone has snatched the floor from under his feet . As he was loosing his balance and was about to fall on ground suddenly Shehbaaz holds him from shoulder tightly and gives him a support .

D1 - Mr. Malhotra see we can understand your pain but you have to take care of yourself as the next 48 hours are very critical for her .

D2 - Jo bullet onke heart pe lagi thii osne sabse jyada damage kiya hai onki body ko jis wajah se onke left hand pe poora strain padega abh kuch time takk after that she'll be ok . We will clearly observed her in the upcoming 48 hours .

D1 - Agar iss time meh inko hosh nhi aaya toh phir hum sabke liye bahot mushkil hoga onhe bacha pana .

Everyone was shocked hearing this Sidharth was completely broken from inside hearing everything from doctors . He had never imagined that he'll see this day ever in his life . Shehbaaz takes him to the near by bench in the corridor and makes him sit .

Ashok ji was unable to see his son like this , he goes near Sidharth and Sidharth tightly hugs him like a small kid and cry his heart out on hid dad's  shoulder  . He says ,

Sid - Please dad do something please i can't see her like this , i have hurt her a  lot i have never given her the love that she deserves . I had never given her the support & respect that every wife expects from her husband 😭 dad i won't be able to live without her dad please save her .
(  Sidharth was continously crying like a 5 year old kid who is praying for something from his dad ) 

Ashok ji rubs his back while Shehbaaz was too shocked to see this new side of his brother but somewhere he was happy that atleast today he has confessed his feelings for her .

A - Relax Sidharth i know you have done many mistakes and you have hurt my daughter a lot sometimes intentionally and sometimes unintentionally & am happy to see that you are  regretting for all your mistakes today . Don't worry nothing will happen to her , she's my tigress she's very strong .

Sid - Dad i want to say sorry to her for everything please ask her to get well soon dad please . I promise i won't repeat my mistakes now 😭

A -  Pray to god beta he'll definitely listen your prayer. 

Baaz receives a call from the police station and the inspector tells him that they has traced the current location of kushal & are going to catch him there .

B - ok officer let us know when you catch him

Sidharth snatches the phone from Baaz's  hands and shouts on inspector  ,