Epilogue

Sidharth was confused after hearing this from her , as he has no idea about what she's talking ??......He holds her hands and rubs them lovingly with his own ones...

Sid - what have I done baby ?? Kya kiya hai hai mene ??

N - Mujhse kyu itna badha sach chupaya aap ne ??

Sid looks at his brother and he gestures him that he has told her everything , Sidharth was shocked by this as he don't know how she's gonna react now ?? Baaz leaves the room after telling his bro to take care of Shehnaz as he want them to sort this out as soon as possible....

Sidharth gets up and close the door and comes back to the place where he was sitting before , in her legs on floor...while she was patiently waiting for his reply this time

With little scareness in his eyes he asks her ,

Sid - " Baaz ne sbah kuch bata diya tujhe ". ????

She nods in yes ,

Sid - Meh nhi chahta thaa tujhse yeh sabh chupana darling but I was helpless...meh tujhe kho nhi skata thaa kisi bhi keemat pe....tujhe khone ke darr se aajtak tere saare ilzam sehta raha , bahot mushkilo se paya hai mene tujhe dubara kho nhi skta

Her eyes becomes teary after listening to his confession , she cups his face between her small palms and cares his face with love...

Sana - Am sorry , am so sorry  bebu for not thinking from your perspective ever...meh yeh kase bhool gayi ki vo aapka bachha thaa 💔 aap bhi toh otna hi pyaar karte thee jitna meh ? Aakhir thaa toh vo hum dono ka ansh na ! I don't know how I became so selfish that time , she breaks down by coming on floor on him in his lap while he holds her from waist and makes her lie in his arms on lap  , please mujhe maaf kar dijie please she joins her hands together which makes him shocked he quickly held her hands and nods in noo...

Sid - Nhi baby...nhi...u don't have to do this... please mat kar yeh , he stopp d her by crying

He hugs her tightly while she cling to him like a baby...

Sana - Am so sorry be...bu..

They both were broken beyond the limits as being living under the same roof and in the same rom for almost one  year without talking to each other ..

Suddenly he sees that she starts hiccuping  while Crying due to which he becomes worried...

Sid - bas baby bas aur nhi rona hai abh ok ? Jo gaya na , we'll start a fresh now jo hua so hua and Don't blame yourself for this ....tune kuch nhi kiya hai hum sabh bhool ke phir se start karenge

He says by looking in her eyes by giving her a hope & hugs her tightly she too hugs him and hides her face in his neck . Slow tears were flowing from her eyes...by feeling her husband near to her after such a long time ...

Sana - I missed u be..b..u. She wispers from his neck

Sid - I know meri j..a..an he wipes his happy tears from his eyes which were flowing by getting his wife back to him again

Both were tightly hugging each other and they never get to know when she falls sleep in his lap while Crying , He feels her hot breathe in his neck which makes him feels that she might sleep now...

Sidharth lifts her and makes her lie on bed and covers her with duvet while she tightly holding his hand and was not leaving it even when he tries to then also she didn't which makes him smile .

Later in the night , all were having dinner together but for a change today there was a smile on everyone's face by looking at SidNaaz who were teasing each other like before.... Sidharth was back to his old self and was teasing his wife while feeding her with his hands and she was making faces by getting irritated .

🎉 आपने Aaaahistaa.......❤ ( Completed ) को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Aaaahistaa.......❤ ( Completed ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें