Chapter - 27

Hey Everyone  , How are you all  ?

Good ?  So firstly i wanna congratulate to our beloved Sidnaaz today  on their 1st Anniversary  ❤ .  May god keep them  together happy  like this always throughout  their life & i  wish  humko jaldi  Sidnaaz ki  shaadi  ki news bhi sunne ko mil jaye 😉😜  tabhi toh Zorowar real meh dekhne ko milega 😆

When  i  have started this book i had already decided in my mind somewhere  that this time am gonna give a beautifulll suprise to my lovely readers on Sidnaaz  1st Anniversary  .

So here's   your suprise guys  , have fun and enjoy ! 

Let's begin -

Ashok ji comes forward and give his blessing to Sidnaaz by taking them in a fatherly hug .

Later  the ceremony gets over and everyone dispersed to their respective rooms . Sidharth was eagerly waiting for Shehnaaz in room after changing his clothes  ,  because she went to Ashok ji room to discuss something  .

Sid - God ! Where's she now ?  Am so much desperate for her right now but again she's taking so much of time 😠

Shehnaaz comes to room and as he hears the sound of opening of door he hides himself behind the door . As soon as she opens the door she sees that Sidharth is no where . She calls his name but suddenly hears the sound of closing of door and she smiles because she knows that it was Sidharth  .

He comes to her and wraps  his hand around her waist and puts his chin on her shoulder  .

She too puts her  hands on his and they both comes more close to each other .

Sid - Where were  you ? I was missing u so muchh.....

Sana - I was in dad room he called me to talk something important with me 😊

Sidharth nuzzles his nose in her bare neck and smells her perfume  . He was sensually moving his nose in her neck due to which she was getting   a totally different and new feeling today . This was the first time today when they were so close to each other . His hands were moving sensually on her waist over the dress while her eyes were close and she was lost in his touch .

Sidharth gives some lingering kisses on her shoulder and now his hands were moving very boldly with a sensuous on her bare white milky skin  of arms . He was moving them from top to bottom . She was getting weak on her knees due to which when he was about to give her a hickey there on her back of shoulder she lost her balance and both falls on the big couch placed beside them .

Now Shehnaaz was under Sidharth and he was hovering over her . He lools at her starting from her forehead to her beautifulll eyes then her nose , then he cares her cheeks with his hands and later finally he moves his eyes to her pink juicy lips which were turning him onn....now with the each passing second  .

Shehnaaz was well aware of  her husband's  gaze on her she was actually smiling due to this new feeling  .

Sidharth  rubs her lower lip with his thumb and looks in her eyes for permission , she close her eyes in submitting herself to him and gets his answer .

Sidharth first pecks her lips gently and then he smashed them on hers . He sucks her lowere lip while she was equally reciprocating  by taking his upper lip in hers . Sidharth's  hands were moving on her bare hands while kissing each other . Few seconds later when he deepen the kiss she entwined her hands with his and brings their entwined hands on her head .