Chapter - 20

Hello Everyone  ! Kase ho sabh ?

Aaj sabse pehle toh meko thank you bolna hai aap sabko & apne silent readers ko bhi jo chup chap book padh ke nikla lete hai hamesha , bina vote & comments kiye  . Pta nhi onko kya kharish hoti hai ek vote & comment karne meh 😞 . Anyways Thank you so much guys for showering your unconditional love on my book  .

I love to read your lovely comments  everyday on my update . Your excitement and curiosity in your comments for the next chapter always motivates me to think and write  a more good content  everytime  . I love you all so much 😘 . Keep showering your love like this and i promise I'll keep giving  you all  the more exciting twists and turns  every time .

Kisne kisne trend kiya thaa #DestinedSidnaaz  ?  You know what sometimes i feel really proud to be a part of such  lovely fandoms #SidNazz  , #ShehnaazGill  & #SidHearts  ❤ . Soon we are going to celebrate the first #SidNazz anniversary together  😍 . Bahot maza aane vala hai .

Chalo ji abh baatein bahot ho gayi  abh thora kaam karle ?  Varna mene toh ek baar shuru hona hai toh phir rukne ka naam nhi lena 😉😂 .

So without any further delay let's peep inside the story  -

After 2 months ,

Sidharth's POV -

Today its been 2 months since i have heard the voice of  " My Wife "  . In these 2 months nothing has changed except of one thing which is , that i have now started spending time with my sleeping wife . She's still in coma in the hospital but i know she's listening me . Everyday i came here with a hope that today I'll get to listen her to see her awake but unfortunately she wants to sleep more ! 😔

Shehbaaz is too trying his best to wake her up by talking to her about their college days , by telling her many funny incidents of them together etc.

Kushal is now dead because he tried to escape from cell and while running behind him the inspector did his encounter because he wasn't cooperating . Meeti & Shehnaaz's parents have came back here since the day they get to know about her . First i was not able to face mom - dad but when mom made me realise that there's no mistake of mine in this then i was able to talk to them . Me & Shehbaaz  have never get this much of love from our  mother which my mother-in-law has given us  in these 2 months by taking care of me like a baby . She cook for us daily with her own hands . Now i can exactly say that why Shehnaaz loves to cook and how she makes such delicious food because she has got this in her genes from her mother .

POV Ends...............

Today a doctor from Australia was coming to check Shehnaaz as Sidharth is now dying to see Shehnaaz back as before . So he shouts on the hospital staff  and himself arrange a best doctor from Sydney  . Sidharth  was already in hospital with Shehnaaz parents and he was sitting inside her room by taking her hand in his . He had tears in his eyes he didn't notice when a tear drop from his eyes fell down on her hand . For the first time in his life Sidharth was feeling like a failure . As he couldn't do anything for his wife . He put his head on their hands and close his eyes . Feeling his tear on her hand a sensation drawn in Shehnaaz's body today after a long for the first time .

Suddenly Shehnaaz two fingers started moving slowly  and she slowly tries to open her eyes she sees Sidharth on her beside  . With a little difficulty she tries to speak his name and finally she speaks, 

Sana - Si....Sid....ha...r....th...

Sidharth feels that he heard his name suddenly  and when he ups his head he was shocked !  Shehnaaz was awake finally her eyes were open and she was continously looking at him .