Chapter - 22

Hey Everyone  !  How are you all ?

Sorry for the delay this time that i couldn't post this part yesterday , as i was busy in my professional work .

Thanks for your lovely messages and comments which you all send me always . It really means a lot 😇❤ .

I love you all alot 😘 . So without any further delay let's peep inside the story  -

After having dinner with the family Sidnaaz were back in their room . Sidharth was taking shower while Shehnaaz was admiring their new renovated room now in a relaxing mood . She was smiling by seeing everything .

Shehnaaz POV -

I don't know how Sidharth got to know about my imagination about my bedroom  after my marriage  . The way he has arranged everything here by keeping every single detail in his mind about my imagination  is just out of my thinking  . Shehbaaz have told me once after my marriage with Sidharth  , that Sid is also a wonderful interior designer and he has completed his education from the same field as well . But i never knew that one day he'll design our bedroom so beautifully 😍 . The old interior of this room was too design by him and i had always loved it . No doubt he has a good hand in this but i don't think that he has ever tried to make it his profession  !

POV ends......

Sidharth comes out of bathroom and sees Shehnaaz smiling and moving in room by admiring it . He just leans on the wall beside him and looks at her continously without letting her know .

( Now its time for them to play " isharo hi  isharo meh baatein " 😉 Kya karoon thora sa fun karne ka mood kar raha hai aaj mera 😆 )

She feels a gaze and when she turns around & sees him looking at her like a teenage boy 😃 she raise her eyebrow like she's asking him  " what "  ??

He quickly straightens himself and gives her expressions like " Nothing "  😆

She keeps on looking at him for few good seconds that she was unable to understand this new Sidharth .

Sidharth sits on bed and gestures her to come towards him . She walks towards him and he gives his hand to her first she was confused that what he's trying to do but throwing away all her thoughts she gives in his hand and he makes her sit in front of him on bed .

He gives a good smile to her and she too reciprocates . He holds her both hands and asks -

Sid - So how you are feeling after coming back home ( politely )

Sana - Very good , am feeling fresh now ☺

Sid - I hope you like my suprise  ?

Sana - Its beautifulll 😍

Sid - Sh....She....hnaaz can i ask you for something today ?

He couldn't able to look into her eyes .

She feels his hesitation and cups his face with her one hand -

Sana - Ofcourse you can Sidharth  you don't have to feel hesitate . We are husband - wife .

Sidharth looks in her eyes and says ,

Sid - Can you give me a chance to make everything better ?   To make your life beautifulll  , to fill your life with happiness and  " my love "  to spend our life properly like a married couple from now !   Please i just want a one last chance to improve my mistakes please......