Chapter - 47

So finally the Poster of #HonslaRakh  Is Out Today 😍😍

I hope u guys are participating in the trend & supporting our Sherni 🦁 . This the time to show our #SidNaaz love guys !

Don't give anyone right to say that just because Sidharth is not there Shehnaz is alone.....

Let's show them that Sid is always with his Naaz , keep supporting her throughout the time till u see that
" her 1st debut  film become blockbuster hit ".   Yaahi toh chahta thaa na Sidharth ??

Remember how much happy & excited he was her film ??

Toh chalo phir karo support Shehnaz ko yaar.....

Peep into the story now -

Next day sidnaaz went for the check of Shehnaz in the hospital & for Sidharth it was a good news that his baby and wife were absolutely fine ...

Later they both announced this news to the family together and all were happy for them , Ashok ji was dancing with a happiness of becoming grandfather for the first time  while Meeti was so happy " ki abh osse chota bhi koi aana vala hai family meh , Varna abhi tak sabh osse hi ek choti baby treat karte thee..."

Happiness surrounded around the entire Malhotra family while Sidnaaz were enjoying the beginning of Shehnaz pregnancy period happily....

Sidharth has become extra protective towards her , while she was enjoying the new feeling of feeling their seed of love inside her .

Weeks passed like this happily , entire family was taking care of Shehnaz like a small baby but as we all have heard
" Every happiness brings something bad with it ".

" The same happens with Sidnaaz "

One day in the morning Shehnaz wakes up with a heavy pain in her abdomen which was actually unbearable for her....she feels something wet in her panty die to which she runs towards washroom with her hand on her belly

Here Sidharth turns to Shehnaz side in sleep and puts his hand on her side but he didn't finds her there due to which he wakes up and his eyes widens by seeing blood on her side where she was sleeping ,

" He starts shouting her name ... Shehnaz "

He quickly runs to washroom and sees teh door closed , he turns the nobe and the door opens (  since her pregnancy started he has asked her to never lock the door of bathroom so if in case she needs him in emergency insid , he can come )