Chapter - 23

Few weeks Later , Morning Time -

There was a pin drop silence in the kitchen of Malhotra Mansion today  , 

Any Gusses  , what's going on here ?

Let me help you 😆

So today the billionaire of Uk -
" The Sidharth Malhotra "   was cooking for his wife here . As she's very  angry on him since last night a lot so to manofy her he's making her favourite  " Aloo ka paratha "  today .

Vase " Mr. Malhotra "  ke liye aajkal kitchen meh jaake apni angry biwi ke liye kuch pakana vo bhi itne pyaar se , has now become a part of his daily life . Kyuki aajkal vo bahot jaldi jaldi rooth jaati hai Sidharth se 😆😂 . 

Don't you wanna know the reason behind her anger nowdays  ? 

So the reason is ,

Few days back -

Shehnaaz has completely recovered now and was fully well . Sidharth has started taking care of her as a loving & caring  husband  due to which her recovery  was a speedy one . Now he used to call her many times in a day from office , to talk to her to know about her health .

The misunderstanding  , distance in their relationship was now all vanished  as now for Sidharth she was his first  priority instead of his work . He has started spending time with his family at home on weekends and after coming from office on week days .

He used to take her to doctor for her  routine checkup personally and was now very strict for her diet . He has replaced all the unhealthy items from her list with the healthy food like salads , juices & green vegetables which she used  to avoid before . But twice in a week he himself takes her out for dinner or lunch outside  . So that she can have her  favourite food . All the cooks in the house were strictly ordered by Sidharth  , not to cook anything oily and unhealthy for Shehnaaz .

Due to which sometimes she gets so irritated from him that she used to make different type of cute  angry faces in front of him when he comes back home in evening . But he too is
" The Sidharth Malhotra "  who gets everything done according the way he wants . So her anger hardly used to bother him . But it doesn't mean that he don't tries to manofy his lovely  wife !  He used to manofy her by especially  cooking something special from her favourite items by himself .

He used to feed her from his hands after cooking for her and bas phir kya thaa ?  Shehnaaz ka Sidharth osse manaye vo bhi itne pyaar se aur humari Shehnaaz na maane ! Aasa ho sakta hai kya ?  Bilkul nhi 😉😂

------------------------------------------

But yesterday's matter was different due to which she's angry on him . During the dinner last night there were all her favourite  punjabi dishes but as soon as she stood up to serve them for her . He keeps a plate full of green salad , boiled chicken pieces with white sauce pasta in front of her .

Sana - Not today 😡😠 ( in her mind )

She closes her eyes to control her anger after seeing the plate . She looks up where he was standing behind her and he smiles at her and gestures her to eat this . She gives her death glares but he royally ignores it and moves to his chair . He serves the same dinner like her for him too as he's a fitness conscious .

Sana - Yaar Sidharth what is this ? Mene nhi khana aaja yeh tera ubla hua khana 😡  aaj sabh mera favourite punjab ka bana hai mene yeh khana hai . ( sternly )