Chapter - 32

Hello Everyone  , How are you all ?

So ready for the next update ?

Ek baat bolu  meko sacchi nhi pta thaa ki tum sabh itni jaldi target complete kar doge 😜 but am happy after seeing your response  😊 .

So without any further delay let's peep into the story  -

While Sidharth was moving his hands on her back  he slowly opens the doori of her blouse and then he kisses her on shoulder . She moves her hands in his silky hairs as his lips were doing a magic on her .

He removes her blouse and throw it on floor leaving her in bra and skirt . She feels shy as he has never seen her like this so she hugs him tightly by wrapping her hands around his neck . He smiles and hugs her too to make her comfortable  .

Sidharth's hands were wrapped around her waist . He touches his face with her's which was on his neck . He puts her hair strands aside and  kisses her cheeks and wispers in her ears ,

Sid - I love you Shehnaaz 

Hearing this sentence brings a big smile on her face . She breaks the hig and stand straight and look into his eyes for few minutes , both had a eyelock moment for sometime .

Sana - I love you too & kisses his forehead lovingly .

Sidharth feels happy that finally everything between them is sorted out now . They have started a fresh in their relationship which is working properly by god grace .

He cups her face and ask ,

Sid - do you trust me ?

Sana - Khud se jyada yakeen hai mujhe aap pe ☺ (  happily )

Sid - 😢😢😢 he becomes little emotional 

His next action makes her shocked for few seconds .

When both were lost in each other eyes then Sidharth opens her skirt without breaking the eyelock , before she could understand anything her skirt was on floor and now she was only in her inners .

She looks at him through widen eyes because osko kuch second ke liye samjh hi nhi aaaya ki kya hua ? 😂

Later she becomes normal and  now Sidharth bends on his knees and applies some haldi on her white milky thighs . She clutches his hairs tightly  due to cold temperature of haldi .

He was sensually applying haldi on her both thighs and then legs .

When he looks up at her face then he sees that her eyes were closed and she was lost in the moment  .

He gets up and look at her glowing face which was now looking more beautiful after their haldi makeout  , which was actually not over yet .

She opens her eyes and smirks at him , she takes some haldi and slowly starts moving her little palm on his biceps sensually  🔥

Then she applies it on his back  ,  neck and torso due to which for the first time he was getting weak on his knees . Her touch was turning him on to this extent  that he was becoming hard by each passing moment .

Right now he just want to make a wild love to his wife and make her screms her loud on her lungs but suddenly his thoughts broke and he comes back on earth when she suddenly removes her hands from his body .

He all of a sudden lifts her up in bridal style and walks in bathroom  and puts her down on feet under the shower and he too stands with her . Their bodies were almost fully covered in the yellow color of  haldi , the new color of their love ❤ .

Sidharth pulls her close towards him by wrapping his handa around her waist . Then he turns on the shower and the warm water starts falling on their bodies . ( kyuki London meh winter hai isliye warm shower )  .

She starts removing haldi from his body by slowly rubbing his skin . Vwey gently Shehnaaz was rubbing his cheeks , chest and other parts of upper body where she has applied haldi while Sidharth was just feeling her touch .

After few minutes when ahe was done , she opens his pjama of kurta and removes it from his body as it was wet now because of shower . Sidharth was now only left in his boxers . He kisses her plams lovingly by taking them in his hands .

Sid - My turn now (  winking at her )

He bends and starts from her thighs , he slowly and gently rubs her skin to remove haldi .

Few minutes later when their bodies were clean from haldi then he takes a proper quick shower in his boxer in front of her and gives her the shower gel bottle and ,

Sid - Take a proper shower Shehnaaz because i don't wanna see you without clothes before our special night . I wanna make that moment a beautifulll and memorable one for us so am leaving  now . U take bath and come out am waiting for you ( kisses her cheeks and she blinks at him in yes )

Sidharth leaves by wrapping a towel around hia torso and locks shuts the door while here Shehnaaz takes a proper bath by shower gel and comes out after some time .

As they both were tired so they talk for sometime by lying inside the quilt in each other arms and later they called the sleep together cuddling .

Next will be updated only when  I'll get 170+ comments on today's update .

So complete the target if you want the next part .

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaaahistaa.......❤ ( Completed ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें