Chapter - 5

Hello Everyone  , kase ho sabh ?

So Finally #DilkokararAaya  is out today !
Its a beautifulll song 😍 am in love with it ❤

So Finally #DilkokararAaya  is out today !Its a beautifulll song 😍 am in love with it ❤

So go and watch the song if still you haven't watched it  .

Ek aur good news sunlo , Sunne meh aa raha hai ki Sidnaaz ke upcoming music album ki shooting complete ho chuki and the photoshoot has also been done  . Just because song was shoot in a very tight  security that's why no pictures are out till today .

Sources ki maane toh Sidnaaz ka Album most probably August ke end meh release ho sakta hai ❤

Chalo accha abh bahot baatein ho gayi hai now let's begin with today's update  -

1 month later ,

The preparations for Shehnaaz fashion show were going on in full swing now as in two days she has her show . Shehnaaz was too busy nowdays with kushal in work . She hasn't slept since last 1 month properly  . All the time she used to be either in office or if she's at home then she'll be in her studio  , where she does her office work , her designs are being kept . She has forget her meals and other things just to make this event a successful one .

Whereas Sidharth hasn't seen a glimpse of Shehnaaz since last many days , as she hardly used to come in her room . Entire day Sidharth used to be busy in his office and behind this Shehnaaz used to do all her personal things including shower etc. When in night he used to come she was mostly in her studio or either in office .

Shehbaaz and kushal like two good friends of Shehnaaz used to take care of her meals but many times she used to denied it .

1 day before the Show ,

Sidharth was getting ready in his room for office when he sees the door opens and his beautifulll wife enters inside with a big smile on her face . He looks at her and then again got busy in himself  . She comes near to him and says ,

Sana - Good Morning Sidharth

Sid - Good Morning  !  ( he don't even looks at her while replying  )

Sana - Can i take your 5 minutes ? I wanted to tell u something

Sid - Speak up sana , am listening to you ( saying this he moves towards his wardrobe and was searching for something )

Sana - Si....dh....arth  you know kal mera fashion show hai and its a big event again . S....o.....i wan....t to invite you there 😊

Sidharth looks at her from the cupboard  and again gets back to the work he was doing .

Sana - will you come ?

Sid - U already know sana am very busy  , i can't . Am sorry