Chapter - 25

Shehnaaz was sitting on her bed in her room and her eyes were closed as she was tired after doing the preparations for Shehbaaz wedding with Meeti .

Suddenly she feels two little palms holding her face and showering her face with N number of kisses .

When she opens her  eyes she was shocked to see Ruhi in front of her . She was kissing her and was smiling. 

Sana - Roohhh......😢 aap yaha ? 😍 kabh aaye baby aap or akele ?

Shehnaaz takes her in a motherly hug and hides her inside her arms like she was protecting her little munchkin from the outer evil world .

Ruhi too was enjoying her touch fully . Shehnaaz kisses her entire face lovingly and pecks her lips by getting emotional as its been a long time that she haven't met Ruhi .

After sometime Shehnaaz breaks  the hug and sees Ruhi who was having happy tears in her eyes .

Shehnaaz wipes her tears with her hands and says ,

Sana - What happened darling why are you crying haan ? U are ok na ? 

Ruhi - I missed you 😢 why did you left me 💔 ( while crying )

This 2  year old was so emotionally attached to Shehnaaz that she always wanted her beside her but she's also aware of the truth that this is not possible  . That's why when today she met her she emotionally breakdown in front of her mother .

On the other hand Shehnaaz too has never made her feel like she's an orphan !  Shehnaaz always tries her best to fulfill her mother's place in her life .

Sana - i missed you too jaan 💔 u are ok na ? How's your health now ? 

R - Am ok u know when you was in hospital then Siddy boy  took care of me here

Sana - Sidharth ?   U were here ? In this mansion  ?

R - yes when he gets to know that am missing you and because of which am unwell . He brought me here with him and took care of me personally  . U know mumma i didn't missed you much when he was around me otherwise i was crying a lot before when aunty ( orphanage woman who took care of the children there )  told me that you won't be able to come to meet me 😭😭

Shehnaaz hugs her tightly feeling her pain .

This duo didn't notice that someone was standing at door and was smiling watching this beautifulll scene , ofcourse it was Sidharth.....

He was feeling blessed to have a life partner in his life who's so innocent and pure .

He enters the room and clean his throat to gather their attention .

Sid - uhuhmmm......am also here Roohi , did you forget me 😆

Ruhi looks at him and her lips curved into a big smile .

R -Siddy boy 😍

She tries to jump from the bed to come in his arms , when her leg was about to slip from the edge of bed but two big and strong arms catch his little munchkin and holds her in his arms .

Yes...Sidharth holds her tightly when she was about to slip while Shehnaaz too stood up from her place to catch her as she's not just complete 2 year old child .

When Sidharth takes her in his arms she kisses his whole face happily and wraps her arms around his neck like showing her love for Sidharth . Sidharth kisses her forehead & cheeks .