Chapter - 31

Hey Everyone , How are you all ?

I know you all were waiting for the update so here it is , but before you start reading let me tell you that next update will only come when I'll get 120+ comments on today's update .

So without any further delay let's peep into the story -

Sidharth was running behind Shehnaaz while she was walking fastly because she was angry on him .

Sid - Shehnaaz baby am sorry na please . I was just joking ( with a puppy face )

Sana - Sidharth abh yeh mooh banane se pehle kich nhi hone vala yeh sabh aapko vo bolne se pehle sochna chahiye thaa ( while walking she didn't turn back )

Sidharth was shocked that how she got to know that he's making puppy face 😂

Sana - dimag pe jyada joor mat dijie fatt jayega ! Aur aapki knowledge ke liye bta doo meh aapko ki aapse jayada meh aapko jaanti hoon aur aapke mood swings ko bhi 😡

Sidharth holds her wrist and pulls her towards him due to which her face hides in his neck . When she stands straight then her eyes fall on him and she smirks ,

Sidharth holds his ears and say ,

Sid - Sorry jaan please believe me i didn't wanted to hurt you

Sana - 😠😠 Mene aajtak aapse koi demand nhi ki na aapse kabhi koi zidd ki toh phir aapne bola kase vo ?

Sid - Mazak thaa vo baby 😆

Sana - aap bhool gaye toh yaadh dila doon meh aapko ki kuch time pehle hi humare beech cheeze normal hui hai varna isse pehle aapko realise bhi nhi thaa that you're married 😡 ( sternly )

Sidharth feels guilty after hearing this . He didn't get angry on her as it was actually all his mistake so he bends his head in guilty and she left from there having few tears in her eyes .

While she was going he had a look at her and see her tears .

Sid - Damn it ! Why man why ? Again i hurt her ( in mind frustrating )

Later he was going to his dad to talk to him when few ladies looks at him and started giggling among them . He feels strange that why they are laughing like this . When he walk forward then again few girls who were ogling him since so long when look at him , then they look at their friends and smiles .

Suddenly Meeti comes to in Sidharth's way and says ,

M - Bhai where were you haan ? Kabse dhoondh rahi hoon meh aapko ? Bhabhi ne aapko bulaya hai baaz bhai ke pass .

Sid - Am coming baccha you go

Suddenly her eyes falls on the collar of Sidharth's yellow kurta where a dark red lipstick mark was clearly visible 😜

M - 😂😂😂

Sidharth looks at his sister and says ,

Sid - Now you started laughing ? What the hell is wrong with you guys today haan ? Jisko dekho mere pe hass raha hai ? Am i looking a joker today ? ( irritated )

M - 😃😃 aapko sach meh nhi pta ki kyu sabh aap pe haas rahe hai ?

Sid - nooo......

M - come with me bhai

She takes Sidharth near a big mirror in the venue and gestures him to look there . He was first confused but then his eyes falls on the lipstick mark and he becomes shocked .

Sid - Oh God ! ( in mind )

M - bhai agli baar room Bhabhi ko bolne ki kurte ke collar pe nhi balki collar bone pe kare then aapka aase juloos nhi niklega ok 😉 ( teasing )

Sid - Osne bola thaa aaj mera juloos nikalegi aur finally nikal gaya 😞 meh itni dheer se poore function meh iss mark ke sath ghum raha hoon and mujhe khud nhi pta . Seriously teri Bhabhi ke juloos sessions are always just on another level 😃 . Now i remember that why she was smirking that time .

He nods his head in disbelief while smiling .

M - wait I'll clean it for you 😆

Sid - yaah please do it mujhe aur juloos nhi nikalwana apna 😆

Later they come back to baaz and riya . Haldi ceremony was now over and now Sidharth took baaz while meeti and Shehnaaz took riya for bath .

Few hours later ,

Shehnaaz enters in her room and walks in closet room to take out her clothes for change when she feels that two big strong arms wrapped around her waist from behind and without turning she got it because of the cologne of that person that he's Sidharth .

He nuzzles his face in her neck and gives some wet lingering kiss there around her collar bone , neck & also linger her cheeks be leaving his saliva there . Sidharth was happy by seeing his effect on her .

She was lost in her husband's touch when she feels something cool and sticky on her bare back . She quickly close her eyes and sees in the mirror of closet that he has applied haldi on her back . Before she could ask something from him , he himself said ,

Sid - Humari haldi ke time pe toh meh kuch kar nhi paya by this time am gonna fulfill all my wishes with you ☺ ( while kissing her back area of neck )

She blushes due to which her cheeks become crimson red and he sees it in mirror .

He unpins her pallu which falls on floor and then he turns her towards him . She looks down due to shyness and he smiles . He takes some haldi in his both hands from bowl and pulls her towards him by holding her waist from his haldi hands .

The cold haldi and his touch sends shivers down her spine and she closes her eyes and bends her head back to give him complete and proper access to her neck and jawline .

He kisses her jawline and then the area near her deep neck . He applies soem haldi there . She slowly opens her eyes and smirks , she takes her hands towards his torso and start removing his kurta .

He helps her to remove it and then she throws it on floor . Now Sidharth's upper body was naked .

Sana - My turn now 😉 ( sensually winking at him )

Sidharth was amazed to see this bold side of his wife .

She looks at his bare hot & sexy chest and then she puts her hands in haldi and then she brings it near his chest .

He raises his eyebrows in questioning look and she slowly moves her hands from his cheeks to his jawline then on his bare chest 🔥

The way she sensually applied haldi on his cheeks and then the way she qas slowly moving her hands on his bare chest was turning him on .

He opens his eyes after feeling her touch on his body and look into her eyes where he can see only love for him .

Sidharth holds the plates of her saree and pulls it out due to which her entire saree falls on ground . Now Shehnaaz was only in her backless blouse and petticoat . Her big boobs were giving him a clear view .

Sidharth hugs her and slowly rubs his right  cheek with her on which she has applied haldi . He was se sensually rubbing his right cheek on her due to which her cheeks were also covered with a little bit haldi while his hands were giving her a sensuous touch on her back , the way he was moving them there . Both were lost in the moment by closing their eyes and lost in each other completely .

While Sidharth was moving his hands on her back  he slowly opens the doori of her blouse and then hee................Cliff hanger 😉😘

Next update will only depends upon the completion of 120+ comments so if you want to read the next part . Complete this target as soon as possible because next part is ready to post .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aaaahistaa.......❤ ( Completed ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें