three

Seraphina worked on the email to the interviewer tomorrow, making sure everything was going smoothly. She quite enjoyed this job already. Jungkook was a real sweetheart, she got to be in charge, and she got paid a lot.

When she was a kid and realized she had no talents, her dreams were crushed. She wanted to be a star!

Nope. Talent went to somebody else in the family. But Seraphina still wanted to be a part of the idol action. She wanted to work with people in expensive outfits, tight schedules, and loud voices.

It was either a bodyguard or manager.

You already know which one she picked.

Seraphina was asking if the food numbers were correct and double checked on the menu as well, nodding to herself as she did so.

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the same room as her, the two of them on a couch with microphones to their mouths, a camera at them as well. Yes, it was a podcast, but it was also available on YouTube for fans to watch.

The two of them tended to do more than just talk anyways.

She was in a chair in the corner of the room, sat with her laptop and bags. Kyu laid on the floor beside her, his leash around her wrist loosely. Kyu was a good dog, so Seraphina didn't have to worry at all.

Sera was in the zone, typing away, about to send the email-

"YO!" Taehyung waved his arms wildly, Seraphina jumping. "Hi." He smiled, bread cheeks shining through.

Jungkook smacked Taehyung's arm. "I'm sorry Noona." He smiled sheepishly. "I was wondering if you could order us some food please?"

Seraphina opened her mouth to talk but Jungkook stopped her. "We're recording, and... live." Jungkook smiled at the camera. "Sorry guys, I'm talking to my manager right now because I'm starving."

"We just ate about two hours ago." Seraphina mouth, Jungkook smiling widely.

"I'm hungry again."

Seraphina held up her pointer finger before digging through her bag, Taehyung making a comment about something. She wasn't listening. Then, while Jungkook was facing Taehyung, she threw a fruit snack pack at him.

She almost felt bad. Almost.

Jungkook stared at her with his mouth open in shock. Taehyung laughing his ass off beside him. "The audacity."

Seraphina smiled widely, throwing a pack at Taehyung after he asked for one. But she threw as hard as she could, the pack slipping through Taehyung's fingers and hitting him square in the head.

She tossed the fruit snack pack very, very nicely to Jungkook earlier, but, Taehyung had to pay for his flirting.

While the two ate their fruit snacks after a silent argument with her, she dug another thing out of her bag. The container of fruit. She pulled out two packaged forks and waved to the two. They stopped their conversation and looked at her.

She pointed to the container of fruit, Jungkook nodding quickly.

"My Noona is the best." Jungkook got up and got the fruit from her, whispering a thank you. "First day of the job and she's already feeding me more than Jin." Jungkook opened his fork and pointed it at the camera. "That was a joke. Jin fed me well."

Taehyung covered his mouth as he almost laughed out loud, a piece of pineapple in his mouth stopping him. "Dumb Dumb, they're freaking out." Taehyung passed Jungkook the tablet, allowing the host to see the comments of everyone.

"Oh yeah." Jungkook looked up at the camera, chewing his blueberry. "Jin retired." Jungkook nodded as even more comments shot up the screen. "Yeah, he got too old."