thirty three (edited)

"Good morning." Seraphina smiled sweetly at Jungkook as he walked in, him yawning loudly. "How are you feeling today?"

 "How are you feeling today?"

sera

jk

"Really good." Jungkook smiled tiredly, laying down on her bed, closing his eyes. "I did a lot of thinking last night."

"Oh really?" Seraphina walked over to her mini-fridge, getting Jungkook one of his banana milks. "What did you think about?"

"Myself." Jungkook smiled at his words. "Not like, being obsessed with myself, but just how I can improve." He thanked Sera once she gave him the milk, finally sitting up as Sera walked back to her desk. "I really want my single and upcoming album to be good, so I need to focus on that and only that."

Seraphina raised her hand, Jungkook nodding towards her, Seraphina smiling. "You need to focus on yourself too. Don't just neglect yourself."

"I was getting there." Jungkook chuckled. "I'm going to use this producing time to reflect on myself as a person and figure out who I really am, or who I want to be. I really want to get in better shape and I really want to change my appearance."

"Appearance how?" Seraphina asked, smiling at his words. "If you're getting in better shape, isn't that appearance enough?"

"Like my clothes and hair and jewelry." Jungkook ruffled his hair. "I want to grow out my hair. I'm tired of being bullied by you and ARMY about my coconut hair." Jungkook gave Seraphina a teasing look, her rolling her eyes.

"Have you thought about how you want to change your style?" Seraphina watched him sip on his milk, admiring his words and thoughts.

"I really want to try dangly earrings and big shoes. Shoes that make me tall." Jungkook puffed out his chest, burpring. "Sorry."

"You're tall enough." Seraphina snorted, sipping on her ice coffee.

"I must be extra tall." Jungkook giggled, Seraphina sighing. "Which brings me to my next thing..."

"Yes?" Seraphina asked gently, seeing Jungkook get a bit nervous.

"Will you,, help me?" Jungkook smiled sheepishly. "I really admire you and your style and you just seem to know everything. And I know you don't like shopping that much, but I'd really love it if you could go shopping with me one of these days so we can redo my closet."