twenty eight (edited)

a summary of what happened for those who skipped the tw parts

jk called sera in the middle of a meeting in tears, saying he did something bad. jk's depression really hit him hard and he didn't particularly like his hands at the moment. he took his sadness out on himself and did some not so nice things.

but don't worry! sera got there quickly and helped him through it very well. they had lots of hugs and reassurance shared between them.

for now, jungkook's hands are wrapped in bandages and he has a few bandaids on his fingers, but he is doing okay

there is another tw in this chapter, and it's sera explaining what happened, but not having her words censored and dance around the point, so you can skip it

-

"So what exactly are we doing?" Jungkook asked, Seraphina giving him a piece of paper and a pen.

"It's part of our mental health day!" Seraphina smiled widely, Jungkook's heart fluttering. "Write down all of the things that calm you and the kind of reassurance you like. Then we'll read what we wrote aloud." Seraphina shrugged, already writing stuff down. "It's to help us both. Our goal should be to do something once a day, with or without each other. And hopefully, it'll help us become a better version of ourselves."

Jungkook started writing, no other questions asked

He listened to her hum to 'Cover Me in Sunshine' as she wrote, having to remind himself to focus and continue writing a few times, but they eventually finished after the song repeated two and a half times.

"Do you want me to read mine first?" Seraphina and Jungkook both sat on opposite sides of the couch, their backs on the armrests, facing each other. Their legs were out straight, in front of them, on top of each other.

"Sure." Jungkook smiled with a nod, interested in what she wrote.

"Well, I put, reading a book, playing with animals, baking, doing chalk art, dancing, yoga

"Well, I put, reading a book, playing with animals, baking, doing chalk art, dancing, yoga." Seraphina chuckled softly. "I've never done yoga, but I thought if you were interested, we could try it out. I also put napping, a bike ride in the park, a walk on the beach, and reorganizing." Seraphina lowered her list, smiling up at Jungkook. "Your turn!"