seven

"Noona aren't you hot?" Jungkook asked as they walked up to his house, Seraphina locking the car behind them.

"Yes," Seraphina grumbled, using her coat jacket as a fan. It was late August, the heat and humidity still hanging around.

"You should take your jacket off, just stick with the shirt." Jungkook unlocked the door, holding it open for Seraphina and Kyu.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Jungkook opened the back door for Kyu, his dog running into the backyard.

"Because men are perverts and I'm wearing a fairly tight shirt." Seraphina flipped the lights on, stopping in her walk. 'Well.'

"Hey by the way my house is kinda messy." Jungkook smiled nervously, walking away from Seraphina quickly. "I'm gonna go get ready."

Seraphina set her bag on the floor, hardly any room on the counters, and the places that were open, she didn't trust.

"This kid." She mumbled to herself, taking off her jacket and rolled up her sleeves. "He's an idol. He's busy. He's just a kid." Seraphina walked into the kitchen, laying out a towel for the dishes. She started washing them all, having to take the dirty dishes out of the sink first because there was literally no room.

'Maybe I will leave Jungkook at practice so I can clean this place.' Seraphina thought to herself, working quickly and diligently. She put some stuff in the dishwasher and started it, leaving her with just a few more items until she finished.

She walked over to the fridge, drying off her hands while she did so. 'Oh Lordy what is going to be in here?' Literally nothing. There were three limes and expired juice in his fridge. 'Oh it's worse than I thought.'

'This kid doesn't even have any fruit.' She kept staring in the fridge, worried. 'I need to get him food.' Sera opened the freezer, sighing. 'Well I know he likes ice cream at least.' There were about three kinds of ice cream, some ice cream bars as well in there. No ice, put there was an ice tray.

"Is that, soda?" She looked at the ice tray, trying to figure out what was frozen in there. "This kid."

Kyu barked from outside, getting Seraphina's attention. "Hey Bud." She opened the door, Kyu wagging his tail, panting. "You have water right?"

Kyu walked off, Seraphina following him, curious where he was going. He spun slowly and sat in front of two bowls. There was about half an inch of water left in the one. Seraphina wasn't upset. Jungkook obviously gave him water last night, just didn't get a chance to refill it today.

"There you go." She poured a bottled water into the bowl, Kyu immediately drinking it, his tail wagging.

"I swear I feed him and give him water." Jungkook ran into the room, Seraphina standing up, confused by his frantic words. "I swear I take care of him."

"No I know." Seraphina nodded, turning off the lights and walked out of the room, leaving Jungkook behind. "You just don't take care of yourself."

Jungkook followed her, looking at the kitchen, seeing everything cleaned up. "I-I don't know how."

"That's okay." Seraphina smiled, picking up her bag. "Not many people know how to. And most master it around their mid-thirties." Seraphina held out her hand for Jungkook, Jungkook staring at it. "You've been living alone for a while, even when you were so young. No one should expect you to know how to live correctly."

Jungkook walked over to her, taking her hand.

"I'll help you Kook, don't worry." Seraphina whistled and Kyu came running over, her hooking his leash on his collar. "You're not alone."