nine

"Mr. Jung Hoseok," Seraphina announced as she walked into the dance practice room, the man jumping up from the floor. "Oh I didn't mean to scare you. I apologize."

"No it's okay Miss." He bowed respectfully, Seraphina doing so as well. "You're, Seraphina yes?"

 "You're, Seraphina yes?"

"I am." Seraphina's heels echoed in the room as she walked up to him, shaking his hand. "Very nice to meet you."

"Likewise." He smiled widely. "Jungkook's not with you?"

"I told him to be here in thirty minutes about,, forty minutes ago." She looked at her watch, sighing softly. "I had a meeting so I dropped him off at home and then came here. Just one moment please." She smiled softly and called Jungkook, walking a few feet away from Hoseok, Hoseok looking away to give her respect and not just awkwardly stare.

"Noona I'm so sorry I'm almost there!" Jungkook exclaimed, sounding stressed. "There was this traffic jam and I was stuck behind a really slow truck and I'm trying to get there-"

"Hey, calm down please," Seraphina spoke calmly, Jungkook freaking out on the other end. "Everything is perfectly fine. Please drive safely. That's what's important."

"Thank you Noona, I'm sorry Noona. I will be there in five minutes." Jungkook spoke breathlessly, the two biding farewell soon after.

"He got in traffic." Seraphina smiled apologetically.

"Of course." Hoseok chuckled. "So how are you liking your new job? Jungkook making it easy on you?"

"I love this job." Seraphina smiled over her shoulder, walking over to the couch in the corner. "It's been my dream job since forever. And Jungkook is the absolute sweetest. He's extremely funny and he's quite respectful as well."

"He is?" Hoseok chuckled, Seraphina nodding after she set her bag down.

"Yes," Seraphina gave him a roll of her eyes. "I'm obviously wearing a skirt today, and I joined him on the ground after the interview. He went out of his way to take off his jacket and cover me while I sat and then proceeded to lay it on my legs." Seraphina watched as Hoseok grinned widely. "I was extremely comfortable with him. It was quite nice."

"He's a good kid." Hoseok gestured for her to sit, him sitting beside her. "He's the definition of raw talent. Have you heard him sing live before?"

"Yes, I have, today actually." Seraphina crossed her legs, Hoseok resting his arms on the back of the couch. "We had a little karaoke time on the way to the interview before he fell asleep."

"Isn't he amazing?" Hoseok sighed, in complete awe. "I've never heard such a pure voice."

"Me neither." Seraphina shook her head, remembering his tone. "I'm surprised he isn't more popular."

"I love Jin very much, he's a good friend to me and he did his job good." Hoseok crossed his legs, leaning back comfortably. "But he never went above and beyond. He never, articulated Jungkook's strengths and instead just focussed on the overall criteria."