twenty six

sera's outfit btw

Jungkook quickly turned around once he heard someone walk into his studio

Jungkook quickly turned around once he heard someone walk into his studio. His smile rose and fell at the pace of a wave. It rose because it was Sera, it fell because she looked exhausted.

"Sera," Jungkook whispered as he stood.

"Hey," She smiled weakly, hugging him first. She rarely was the first to start the hug between them, but when she did, she really needed it. "I'm tired."

"You look entirely beat." Jungkook practically held her up, putting almost her full weight on him. "What did you do all day?"

"Meeting after meeting after meeting." Sera kept on hugging him, closing her eyes. "And between each meeting, I was with Namjoon interviewing the potential new head of security."

"Did you eat lunch? Dinner?" Jungkook asked, rubbing her back.

"I didn't have any time." Seraphina shook her head, Jungkook's face twisting with concern. "I didn't try to do it on purpose, I promise. I'm really hungry."

"It's not your fault." Jungkook reassured, the two of them finally letting go of the hug. "How about water? Anything?"

"Just some coffee." Seraphina shook her head. "I'm really tired." Seraphina rubbed her eyes, Jungkook staring at her with worry. "Can we get dinner together? Did you eat already?"

"No, no I haven't eaten yet." Jungkook shook his head, looking over to his computer. "I was waiting for you to see if you had any plans."

"And you ate lunch right?" Seraphina double checked, smiling softly as Kyu yawned.

"Yes, I ordered it after the police left." Jungkook nodded, saving everything on his computer before shutting it off. "I'm ready to go."

Seraphina went to bend over to scratch Kyu's head, but she lost her balance, falling to her knees instead.

"Sera!" Jungkook quickly helped her up, Sera swallowing as the room swayed. "Let's sit down. We'll order something and eat it here."

"No no, I'm fine." Seraphina refused to step forward, turning around instead. "I just need some food and then I'll be fine." Seraphina picked up her and Jungkook's bag, Jungkook taking his bag from her, his eyebrows pressed together in worry. "Can you drive?"

"Of course, come on." Jungkook held out his arm, Seraphina hooking her arm with his.

-

"We're going home." Jungkook was in the driver's seat, Seraphina standing outside of the car, her arms crossed. They had just finished dinner together.

 They had just finished dinner together