twenty five

extra long one for today <3

Seraphina thought ahead today and already had an extra change of clothes in her office. So all she had to do was drive to work, not drive back to her house and then to work. It saved a bunch of time.

Jungkook wasn't too happy about her going back to work at 10:50 in the evening, but she told him ahead of time that she had to get some stuff done

The majority of it was lining up everything for Friday, the fourth. That was the day of the trainee camp Mr. Kim harassed her about. Jungkook requested that they buy lunch for everyone there as a little gift.

Yeah, 'little gift' my ass.

It was taking Seraphina forever to find enough food for everyone. But she did, because Seraphina is very good at her job. Anyways, she was moving on to scheduling Jungkook's makeup artist when Jungkook himself walked into her office at 11:37 sharp.

"What are you doing?" Seraphina asked as Jungkook laid down on her couch, a bowl of popcorn on his stomach, him in pajamas.

"I didn't want you to be here alone." Jungkook smiled over his shoulder, holding up his bowl. "Popcorn?"

"Weren't you going to do something fun for the last hours of your birthday?" Seraphina frowned, not taking any popcorn

"Weren't you going to do something fun for the last hours of your birthday?" Seraphina frowned, not taking any popcorn. "Jin got you that video game that you wanted. Why aren't you playing that?"

"I was going to game, then I decided watching a movie while chilling with you sounded fun, so," Jungkook spread his hands, talking to the ceiling. "Here I am."

"I can't watch the movie with you," Seraphina told him, looking back at her laptop.

"I know." Jungkook held up his earbuds. "That's why I have these."

Seraphina smiled softly, taking her hands off the keyboard. "Do you need anything Kook?"

"Everything I need is right here." Jungkook turned and smiled at her, finally making eye contact. "My phone, food, the banana milk I put in your mini-fridge, and good company."

Seraphina sighed with a shake of her head, Jungkook giggling softly as he put his earbuds in, starting his movie. She watched him for a few more moments, quite amazed by him.

Yes, he should be in bed. Yes, she should too. But gosh darn he was just too sweet to kick out. He wasn't doing any harm by watching a movie.

And giving her company.

He lasted about an hour of his two-hour movie. It was quite hard to ignore his little snores in the silence of her room. She felt bad for him, sleeping on her couch with no blanket. So of course, she put a stop on all things and got him a blanket.

 So of course, she put a stop on all things and got him a blanket