seventeen

"Well, you get some good rest tonight Kooks." Seraphina patted his shoulder, the two of them standing outside of the library. "You've got a big day of producing tomorrow."

"Where's your car?" Jungkook was too focussed on her, looking around for it.

"I walked." Searphina kissed Mika's head, holding her cat. "I'm walking home."

"But that's like, forever away." Jungkook frowned, looking back to her.

"Maybe I'll call a cab." Seraphina shrugged, looking at her watch. "Aye you need to eat dinner."

"Nonsense, I'll drive you home." Jungkook motioned to his car. "Come on, we'll pick something up on the way."

"No no." Seraphina didn't move, Jungkook tugging on her arm. "I'm not hungry and I don't want to bother you and-"

"Come on." Jungkook chuckled, hooking his arm with hers, leading her to his car. "My car isn't as nice as yours, but I'm planning on getting a new one soon. My popularity has been paying off quite nicely."

"JEON JUNGKOOK???"

"Time to go." Seraphina dragged Jungkook to the car, a group of girls running after them. She jumped into the passenger's seat, locking the doors as Jungkook started the car. "Okay just breathe," She put her seatbelt on, seeing the girls in the side mirror. "Check your surroundings before pulling out. Make sure you're breathing Kook."

Jungkook gripped the steering wheel tightly, looking between all the mirrors. He yelped once one of the girls jumped onto the front hood of the car.

Seraphina held onto his arm tightly, staring at the girl with wide eyes. She banged on the glass, both of them holding their breaths in fear.

Seraphina took a deep breath and pulled out her mask from her pocket, putting it on.

"N-Noona, what are you planning?" Jungkook was the one to hold onto her arm now, eyes wide.

"Well, we can't drive with a young girl on the car can we?" She smiled weakly, knowing he couldn't see her smile past the mask. "I'm going to talk to them and if that doesn't work, I'll call the police."

"Shouldn't I-"

"No no, you stay here and keep the doors locked, okay?" She pulled down her mask and smiled reassuringly, patting his hand that still rested on her arm. "I'll be perfectly okay. Just stay in the car, okay?" Jungkook swallowed and nodded. "Lock the doors after I close the door behind me please."

"Please be careful Noona." Jungkook held her back as she tried to open the doors.

Seraphina patted his cheek gently, pulling her mask back up. "I'll be just fine Kook."

Seraphina stepped out into the warzone.

"Ladies Ladies!" She held out her hands, getting the girls' attention, all seven of them. "Hello, I'm Min Seraphina, Mr. Jeon's manager. I have to kindly ask you guys to step away from the car so all of us can safely go on our own ways."