thirteen

"I really like Kook." Seraphina chuckled softly, looking down. "But I think I like Kyu better... don't tell Kook."

Yoongi smiled softly, using his grave as a backrest. They had both finished the food a long time ago and they've been non-stop talking sense. Yes, Yoongi ate.

A person who keeps the memory of you alive can bring food to you, and the food is real to the one who is a ghost.

"Kyu is the dog right?" Yoongi asked, scratching Mika's back, listening to his sister.

"And Kyu is a wolfdog!" Seraphina widened her eyes, almost looking Yoongi in his own eyes. "Like, Jungkook said he was mostly wolf. I can't even imagine how expensive he must've been."

"You've always wanted a dog right?" Yoongi looked down at Mika, all of his memories intact with him, thank the Lord. He would've died a second time if he forgot his sister.

 He would've died a second time if he forgot his sister

"I've always wanted a dog, but someone was allergic." Seraphina crossed her arms, Yoongi laughing.

"I can't decide what I'm allergic to!" Yoongi shook his head, Seraphina smiling fondly. "You should get one."

"Part of me wants to get one, but part of me is like, I have Kyu, so do I really need another one? And how will I take care of a puppy when I have a job as a manager

"Part of me wants to get one, but part of me is like, I have Kyu, so do I really need another one? And how will I take care of a puppy when I have a job as a manager." Seraphina explained, laying backwards, on her back. "So I don't think I will. Maybe when I'm old. Oh yeah!"

Yoongi watched Seraphina sit up again, her face lighting up.

"Jungkook thought I was 30! As old as Jin! I almost smacked the kid." Seraphina shook her head, her eyes so much brighter.

"You look so happy when talking about that Jungkook kid." Yoongi looked down at Mika. "Tell me you see it too."

Mika was asleep.

"I think you would've liked Jungkook." Seraphina looked down, poking her chopstick. "Jin talked fondly of him too when he was the manager."

"I've met him before." Yoongi mumbled, remembering that he never told her. "He was very, very kind to me." Yoongi looked up at her. "I should've told you I met him. Jin took me with him to his job... I helped him with a song, and, he told me I inspired him, a lot."