ten

you guys totally don't have to but i'd really appreciate it if you'd leave a comment or something? idk i just love comments and they help a lot

"Calm down Jungkook." Jungkook paced his room, Kyu watching with curiosity on his bed. "You can't be in love with someone you just met."

'Or can you?' Kyu smiled, watching his Dad have a mid-life crisis.

"You just like her. You aren't used to a girl being so nice to you, that's all." Jungkook nodded, chewing on his thumb, his pacing stopped. "Yeah, you're just infatuated with her."

Jungkook sat down on his bed, rubbing Kyu's head. "Do you like her Kyu?"

'I like her a lot!' Kyu wagged his tail. 'You just need to pay attention to her more. People are mean to her and you don't notice.'

"She's very nice to you." Jungkook smiled softly, remembering how she brought water for his dog, giving him treats when he was good, all that stuff. "You're good to her as well. I think she likes it when you sit by her."

'Yeah because I'm cool.' Kyu shook his head, Jungkook giggling softly, going back to rubbing Kyu's head. 'I'm therapeutic. But Dad, seriously, she needs you too. More than me, she wants your words.'

"I should get her something." Jungkook pulled up his phone. "Something for her office! Like a housewarming gift, but, for an office. Do you think she'll like that?"

'I mean yes but I think she'd be happy with just you-'

"I can't get her just flowers this time, maybe like, a statue. Do you think she likes statues? Or maybe I could-"

Jungkook went on for a while talking to himself/Kyu. Kyu stayed and listened, Jungkook ordering stuff to be picked up tomorrow morning. He would go over to Sera's office tomorrow morning and 'decorate' her room so when she goes in tomorrow, she'd see the surprise.

And Jungkook wanted to be with her when she sees it.

"Hey Noona!" Jungkook called her, Seraphina driving to her office.

"What's up Jungkook?" Seraphina welcomed brightly, Mika in the front seat beside her.

"Do you want to come over for breakfast?" Jungkook kicked his feet on his bed, smiling at his wall. "We could make something with the food you got me and I could try out that skillet too!"

"Oh Kook." Seraphina said sadly, Jungkook's heart dropping.

"Yeah?"

"I actually already have plans for breakfast. I'm so sorry." Seraphina said apologetically, feeling really bad. She loved being with Jungkook. She always had so much fun with him.

"Oh." Jungkook laid on his back, sad. "With who?"

"Taehyung." Seraphina smiled softly, remembering their facetime earlier. "He invited me for coffee."

'I was going to buy you coffee.' Jungkook stared up at the ceiling, processing it all. 'Wait TAEHYUNG?!' "Taehyung?? Like, my friend?"

"Yeah!" Seraphina nodded. "We texted a bunch today and he wanted to talk over breakfast. Texting is boring anyways."

"A date?" Jungkook's eyebrow twitched, sat up now, his body tense.

"I think he's just being nice." Seraphina shrugged, but part of her said she was lying to herself. No one is that nice to her. She's seen his stares.

Once, only once.

"Where are you guys going?" 'I'm coming too.'

"Oh I don't really know. He's picking me up and left the cafe a surprise." Seraphina rolled her eyes, pulling into the parking lot. "He's always trying to trick me."