thirty one (edited)

"Movie night?" Seraphina asked Jungkook, the two of them walking inside HYBE's front doors, the sky dark above them.

"Obviously." Jungkook smiled, his hair a mess, hands bandaged again, a backpack on his back. "Takeout?"

"Obviously." Seraphina pressed the elevator's button, smiling up at him. Her hair was also not as nice as it was this morning. She was wearing Jungkook's jacket, two cold for just her shirt. "HYBE's movie theater?"

"Obviously." Jungkook scrunched his nose as he smiled, the two of them walking into the elevator. "They have those reclining chairs!"

"How about you pick the movie and I pick the food?" Seraphina offered, Jungkook pressing the moie theater floor.

"Deal."

Out of the whole movie theater, there was only one couch. It was in the middle of the room, single chairs all around it. Seraphina and Jungkook went straight to the couch, not even having to ask each other if they wanted to sit there. They just, knew.

The two of them met in the middle of the couch, Jungkook holding a blanket, their bags forgotten on another chair. Seraphina jumped onto the couch, the beginning credits on the screen, Jungkook plopping down beside her.

Jungkook threw the blanket out in front of them, it fluffing out and laying down on their legs. Seraphina wrapped Jungkook's jacket tighter around her as she snuggled close to Jungkook, the two of them giggling as they talked about how cold it was in the theater.

The takeout they ordered was shared between them, the noodles, the rice, the chicken, all of it was on their laps, chopsticks constantly reaching across each other, their eyes on the screen in front of them.

It was the second avenger movie, one of Jungkook's favorites. Seraphina has already watched this movie and was exhausted after the day full of stuff, so she fell asleep soon after they finished eating.

Jungkook heard her little snores, smiling down at her as the movie played out in front of them. He only pulled her close, keeping her warm.

-

"Noona~"

"What?"

"The movie is over."

"What movie?" Seraphina mumbled, sitting up, opening her eyes. "Where...?"

"You fell asleep during the movie." Jungkook giggled, Kyu laying beside him. "I don't think you made it far after you finished eating."

"I didn't." Seraphina yawned, stretching her arms above her head. "What time is it?"

"Eleven." Jungkook looked at his watch, Kyu yawning as well. "I think it's time to go home."

"Can you take me home?" Seraphina hugged Kyu, laying across the dog. "I'm too tired to drive."

"Of course." Jungkook reached out to brush her hair, but retreated. "I don't have my car though."

"You can drive mine, I don't really mind." Seraphina yawned, slowly sitting up again. "I'm ready now."

"Come on," Jungkook stood up, offering his arm to her. "I'll walk you to the car."

"My legs don't work." She laid down on the couch, where Jungkook used to sit. She hugged herself, snuggling into Jungkook's jacket. "I'll just stay here."

"You need to go home Sera." Jungkook smiled, pushing the recliners down, squatted down beside Sera after he did so. "I'll give you a piggyback ride."

Seraphina opened her eyes, staring at Jungkook's smile. "Fine."

Seraphina stood up, her hair a mess as Jungkook crouched down in front of her. She got onto his back, closing her eyes as she placed her chin on his shoulder, Jungkook picking up their bags as well. He managed just fine with all the extra weight.