eight

"Hello Seoul! It is me, Mr. Kim, and today I am joined with no other than Jeon Jungkook himself!" Mr. Kim looked over at Jungkook, Jungkook smiling softly and waved at the camera. "Mr. Jeon, how are you today?"

"I'm a bit nervous." Jungkook smiled nervously, rubbing his legs while looking over at Mr. Kim. Jungkook glanced over at Sera, Sera giving him a thumbs up.

"Do you know what kind of interview this is Jungkook?"

"N-no." Jungkook looked over at Sera again, Sera taking a deep breath, motioning for Jungkook to do the same. "It's just about my idol life, right?"

"It's a special interview actually." Mr. Kim smiled widely, also glancing over at Sera, confused. "Did anyone tell you?"

"No," Jungkook smiled. "My Noona doesn't tell me anything." He chuckled like the little shit he is.

Seraphina rolled her eyes, glancing down at Kyu. His dog was laying down, watching his father with tired eyes. Seraphina bent over and rubbed his head, Kyu wagging his tail upon her touch.

"Well," Mr. Kim motioned for the staff. "It's a puppy interview!"

And the six puppies were released, running to Jungkook.

"Oh my gosh!" Jungkook quickly got out of his chair, crouching on the ground as all the puppies jumped on him and ran around him. "Hi little dudes!" He giggled, falling backwards, one of the puppies in his arms. "I get to hang with them the entire time?"

"Yes you do!" Mr. Kim laughed, loving how happy Jungkook looked.

Seraphina crossed her legs, smiling at Jungkook. 'He deserves this.'

Jungkook looked over at her with a wide smile, holding up a puppy. She could hear him saying 'Noona look!'

Kyu got pretty jealous with his dad and all the puppies, so he took matters into his own hands. Seraphina was yanked from her seat, Kyu running forward.

"Kyu!" Seraphina hissed, trying to pull him away from Jungkook while she held her tablet by her face, blocking it from the camera. "I'm sorry." She whispered to Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim laughing as Kyu licked Jungkook's face.

"Looks like Kyu missed me." Jungkook spoke to the camera with a laugh. "Can he stay?" Jungkook asked Seraphina, Seraphina trying to back out of the camera the best as she could, looking to Mr. Song.

He nodded

He nodded.

"Yes," Seraphina spoke quietly, Jungkook doing a little celebratory dance as he unhooked Kyu's leash, handing it to Sera.

"Thank you Noona!" Jungkook waved at her while she walked back, Seraphina hurrying from the camera's view.

"I'm so sorry." Seraphina crouched down beside Mr. Song. "You can edit it right?"

"I'd like to keep it in actually." Mr. Song spoke softly while Mr. Kim and Jungkook continued with the interview, Jungkook 'organizing' the dogs around him. "It shows Jungkook's dog's love for him and, you."