twenty two

"The medic is here." Namjoon spoke on the other line. "I'm so sorry it took so long."

"Hey it's okay." Seraphina glanced over at Jungkook, him working on the lyrics of a new song. "Let me do something real quick and then I'll be up at your office."

"See you in a few

"See you in a few."

"Alright Kook." Seraphina grabbed her phone and laptop. "You gotta sort through your presents now."

"My presents?" Jungkook wrote one more thing down in his notebook before closing it, putting the pen behind his ear.

"ARMY left a lot of them outside for you." Seraphina smiled, grabbing his hand and pulled him out of her office. "You finally get to do something fun!"

"Are you coming?" Jungkook asked, walking beside her.

"I'll be there in about thirty minutes." They stood in the elevator, going to Jungkook's ARMY Room. "I've got a meeting with Namjoon. But it'll go by really fast." Seraphina patted his shoulder, the two of them walking out. "Just start sorting through everything and decide what you want and what you want to get rid of."

"I would never get rid of anything!" Jungkook gasped, Seraphina smiling.

"Okay okay, find what you want to put in your studio, if anything." Seraphina opened the door for him. "And then I'll be down here to help if you want."

"Okay!" Jungkook walked forward, eyes wide at the big pile. "Have fun Noona!"

"Here's a speaker." Seraphina walked over to the table, holding it out for him. "If you want to listen to some music. It's bluetooth."

"Okay! Bye Noona!"

"Have fun Kooks."

-

"Is it infected? Does she need surgery?" Namjoon kept asking the medic questions, Seraphina shaking her head with a smile.

"It's just a bite Namjoon." Searphina reassured, Namjoon still nervously watching.

"The guy didn't have any rabes, right?" The medic looked up at the two of them.

"I don't think so." Seraphina looked to Namjoon, Namjoon shaking his head. "No, he was fine."

"You'll be fine." The medic wrapped her arm. "I put some cream on it, just to help with some pain, if you have any. Keep the wrap on all day today. Replace it in the morning and then you can take it off." He handed her a roll of bandages. "Are you suing the guy?"

"Nope, I don't have time for that." Seraphina put the bandage in her pile of stuff. "I'll be seeing him on Friday."

"With security," Namjoon added, Seraphina sighing.

"With security." Seraphina stood while the medic did. "Are we done here?"

Namjoon dismissed her, Seraphina running down the stairs with a smile on her face, so excited to go hang out with Jungkook finally. She had a break for now and she could talk with him and-