four

"So what color are you thinking?" Jungkook asked as the two of them walked into the store, him pushing the big shopping cart.

"Well the walls are already a really pretty gray so I wanted to base it off that." Seraphina explained, leading the two of them to the couch area of the store. "So a lighter gray couch with a little foot thingy. And I really like the white desk so I'll keep that. And as much as I love the rolly chair, I want a more sturdy one and one that I can sit criss-crossed in."

"I'm glad you know what you want." Jungkook chuckled before running and jumping on a couch. "Let's get this one."

Seraphina rolled her eyes walking right past Jungkook and the hot pink couch. She found the light gray ones, picking out two. "Come sit on these."

Jungkook waltzed over, pulling the cart with him, Seraphina already sat on one. "Ooo this is nice. It goes back far which gives me more room to lay on." Jungkook looked over at the other one she was looking at. "That one doesn't have a back to it."

"I know." Sera sat on it, pulling up a picture of her office on her phone. "Come here."

Jungkook sat beside her, looking at her phone.

"If I move the desk between the windows, I would have this entire wall to fiit." Seraphina pointed to the wall, Jungkook nodding. "And I could push this against the wall and fill it with pillows so it isn't just the wall as a back."

"That would work," Jungkook admitted, Seraphina smiling lightly.

"There's plenty of room for pillows and laying space. Plus, plenty of pillows." Seraphina got up and looked at the price. "And it's a good price! Wow this is great."

"Can I pick out the pillows?" Jungkook asked, Seraphina looking around for a worker. She turned and gave him a look. "Pleaseeeee?"

"Only if they match." Seraphina found a worker, him walking over once he saw them staring. "You can pick one that doesn't match if you want."

"Yes!" Jungkook did the 'cha-ching' motion with his arm, a wide smile on his face. "I'll start looking!"

And he ran off.

-

"Jungkook!" Seraphina hissed, walking around the pillow section, her idol missing. "Where are you?" Seraphina looked down at Kyu, Kyu looking up at her. "You left me with your dog." Seraphina stopped pushing the cart, the one with the receipt of the couch and a lamp in it. "And the cart."

Seraphina sighed and decided to look for pillows, assuming Jungkook didn't do what she asked him to. He probably got distracted by something.

She managed to pick out three pillows before a call over the intercom grabbed her attention.

"Miss Seraphina, your friend is down here by the front office scared and looking for you." The guy sounded a little unsure. "Uhm, he's tall, black hair, wearing boots, and uhm, says you have his dog."

Seraphina face palmed, turning her cart to the front of the store. "This kid." She mumbled to herself, walking with Kyu wagging his tail beside her. "Go to the pillows and pick a few out. All you had to do was go to the pillows."

She made it to the front, Jungkook jumping out of the chair he was in and ran to her, hugging her tightly, Seraphina stumbling into the cart from his impact. "Noona!"

Two staff members came out of the office he was sat in, a bit confused, but still investigated.

"Hi," Seraphina walked over,,, well, wobbled over with Jungkook still attached to her. "Thank you for helping him."