𝗶.𝗚𝘂𝘁𝘀

❝𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧

❝𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧..❞

Warning: The N word is used in this chapter- I do not agree or condone with this word however it's used in the show

"𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 me why ya trucks in ma pa's backyard?" I asked him before flickering through the tv channels. "Cause me and ma baby brother are goin' out with the gang. You remember Joan right?" He smirked in response as I rolled my eyes. "Don't forget to take ya pills don't want another girl stuck with clap." I joked with a playful smirk. "Very funny kidda, ya lucky ya momma ain't around. She'd whoop ya ass." He warned going to grab his smoke.

"Can't I come with ya n pa? Momma is too busy getting pissed all the time to give to shits, nappin right now." I sighed. "Thanks for that baby." She chuckled as I smiled going and giving her a hug. "Maddy missed ya around sugartits mmmhm." Merle flirted as my momma went to grab a bottle of whiskey, "Merle ya really gotta do that right under pa's-" I turned around to say as my uncle was too busy staring at the pretty girls on the television.

"Oh he don't mean anything by it honey." She brushed it off yet I knew he did, dad walked through and I frowned, "Hey what's goin' on?" Daddy asked. "Nothin'." I lied. "What did you bring for us today honey?" Momma asked as I slumped next to Merle. "Ya got us uh some rabbit..." He replied.

✭✭✭

"𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Momma asked me as we all ate at the table, Merle and Daddy were chuntering about something. "I haven't been goin' remember? Got expelled didn't I. Clearly too drunk to notice a damn thang!" I snapped as Daddy didn't stop me, he knew I was right. "Remember I can't do shit remember so bitches bullied me and I smacked 'em like daddy told me to." I huffed.

"Thata girl." Merle chuckled. "Ya ignore him, we can get ya in another school or somethin'." Daddy assured me as I smiled. "Why can't you just keep to yourself? You shouldn't be rewarding her Daryl for injuring and harming people!" Momma snapped. "She did what was right! They're bullyin' her because of her dysphraxia or whatever." He shouted. "It's dyslexia! But you'd know that if you weren't too busy running and hunting shit for no reason or getting high with Merle." She retorted.

I looked at my spaghetti and kept twirling it around, I hated it when the argued but I understood why they did. Ever since I was a kid they'd argue- momma would threaten to take me away but I'm a daddy's girl. "Hey don't bring me into ya issues! I'm off for a smoke." Merle grumbled annoyed and walked off outside. "Can you guys stop!" I muttered as my mom stormed off...

The next thing I saw, was a zombie biting into her flesh and her dying moments later... I bolted up from my memories...

✭✭✭