𝘃𝗶.𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲

Warnings: Mentions of sexual assault, mature language, death

A/n: Half of this chapter is filler lol. Also just watched Believe Me the abduction of Lisa McVey on netflix, Katie Douglas (My OC faceclaim) is an amazing actress!

 Also just watched Believe Me the abduction of Lisa McVey on netflix, Katie Douglas (My OC faceclaim) is an amazing actress!

𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬...𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦~~𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗸𝗶

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 body, the burning corpse of Ed Peletier, he didn't deserve to be buried. He didn't deserve anything except his long painful death, no one even cared he was dead excluding his clueless little girl and brave yet beaten wife. "Ta hell with ya asshole." I growled as I overheard Glenn and Daddy talking, "Whatever ya say Chinaman I couldn't care if they were roamin' around as walkers they gotta be dead already." 

"Why do you have to be so harsh? And I'm Korean Daryl." Glenn sighed before speaking once again, "Although you do have a point, Jim's not a geek yet and Andrea can't let Amy go."  I simply continued to watch as Ed's corpse burnt unfazed by it, "Hay do ya smell that?" Daddy asked the Asian boy as he replied, "Smells like a burning corpse." And then they followed the scent and found me.

"What the hell ya doin' Addison Mae Dixon! I ought to... Hang on that Ed." My daddy shouted, as I let a tear roll down my face, "Addi are you okay?" Glenn softly asked. "No, I'm not. But now neither is he." I told them before going to walk away, "Ya need ta explain yaself!" Daddy boomed as Glenn attempted to put the fire out. "Nah I don't! Now am off to ma tent!" I snapped walking away...

✭✭✭

𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 tent gazing towards the pills, waiting, waiting for when I should take them. It just takes the edge off; I used to always do drugs when Daddy weren't looking Merle would slip me some when no one looked same with booze. Attempting to open the pill bottle I just resulted in throwing them angrily in a corner and letting the tears stream down my face. "Stupid, frickin' abusive..." I grumbled when I heard the zip on my tent open. "Go away daddy!" I shouted as I turned to see Rick stood there.

"Oh... What do ya want?" I asked the sheriff with a rasped voice. "I wanted to check you were okay, you've been through a lot of thangs." He stated. "Ya dunno shit." I hissed flickering my lighter as a distraction. "That's true I don't, but everyone's been through a lot. And you aren't jus crying for nothing." Rick replied as I sighed standing up to him. "Ed Peletier deserves to be dead." I whispered out. "I know what he did to Carol and Sophia was--" He tried to say. "I burnt his body because he tried to rape me." I told him simply not meeting the older mans gaze.