𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶.𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆

Warnings: Mature Language, Crying, Drug Abuse, Bad Parenting (Please don't think for a second I'm promoting Addi's parenting), Addiction, Social Services Mentioned, Sexual Assault Mentioned.

Unedited!

𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞~𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲-𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 & 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐝

𝐌𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 her, she was smiling. A gentle smile. She meant no harm, yet she brought me such pain, a pain that ran through me. I loved her, I knew she was pure yet all she saw me as was a monster. An evil, bitter thing that causes destruction and pain. And shit, maybe her perception of me was right, maybe I was everything she thought. "Why do ya keep starin' at her?" Quinton asked me, standing next to me as I watched Beth. She was bouncing Judith on her hip, singing a sweet tune to her- she coulda done that for Maddi if I let her. "I'm not starin' dude." I snapped to them, shooting them a frown.

"Bullshit, you're all heart eyed over her it's sad." They criticised as I scoffed. "Fuck off." I scowled. "Wouldn't ya rather I fucked ya?" They winked causing me to roll my eyes, "No, I wouldn't." I bluntly told them and they walked off. I looked at Beth, unable to take my eyes off of her, she looked to me, finally. I wanted her to look at me. I wanted her to talk to me. I wanted her to forgive me. "She okay?" I called out to her, nodding to Judith. 

"Shouldn't ya be keepin an eye on Maddy?" Beth questioned me, a bitter scowl on her face. She handed Judith over to Carl who walked past and was happy to see his sister. "She's missin' her step momma." I told her, walking up towards her. "That right?" She sighed to me. I tucked a strand of her blonde her behind her ear, I lifted up her chin. "Not as much as I miss ma baby though." I told her softly. "Addi..." Beth huffed out, I smirked and spun to stand behind her. "Tell me ya don't want me, jus once." I husked in her ear, I heard her breathing hitch. 

"Let me show ya what ya gonna be missin'...One long night. I could make ya scream ma name in pleasure." I whispered to her, grabbing her hand. It was early in the morning, no one else was around, just us. "Stop this..." She whispered out as I chuckled quietly in her ear, "Ya want me ta stop?" I asked her, my hands wrapped around her waist. "No..." Beth breathed out. "I could leave a quakin', whinin', beautiful mess. I could give ya what ya need baby doll." I husked in her ear. Beth took a deep breath, "Get off me." She seethed to me. "What?" I stammered, instantly unlinking my arms from her.

"Addi, ya can't just do that." Beth snapped at me. "Do what?" I frowned to her. "Act like we're fine! Ya can't do that ta me. I told ya we're over." She sternly told me. "Yeah but we're not properly over, are we? This'll brush over, surely." I softly said to her. Why was I doing this? Why was I wrapping myself in a false sense of security? She didn't want me anymore. Beth looked up to me sympathetically, "Addi, we've been over this okay? Ya can't fix this, we can't be what we were- it wasn't healthy. I shoulda sensed that sooner." She explained sadly.