𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲

Warnings: Mature Language, Violence, Blood, Slurs, Threats, Flirting, Drug Addiction, Drug Effects, Mentions of Pregnancy, Guns, Death, Homophobia.

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝...𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲, 𝐨𝐡~ 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 [𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫]-𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫

Daryl's POV/20 Minutes Earlier

𝐈 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, crossbow in hand to see if the room was clear to help Glenn and Maggie. "Beth, why are ya here?" I asked her whilst I wavered my hand so that the others could come in. Beth tucked a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and walked toward me, "Because Addison needs me." She replied as I nodded, "I get that, but do ya get how mad she'll be when she realises ya put yaself at risk?" I voiced, I wasn't tryna upset Beth, but I know how my niece works.

"Well she'll have to deal with it, we need to get her back Daryl." Beth voiced sternly yet sadly to me. "We will, I promise ya. Gwon, Maggie needs ya. I got this." I promised her as she nodded. "Ya a good person Daryl, Addi's lucky ta have ya." Beth smiled as I nodded with a grumble and she dashed toward her sister. "Ain't no way out here." Oscar stated.

"Out here? We gotta find Addi." I sternly spoke. "Rick, how did ya find us?" Maggie quickly wondered, arms around Glenn. "How bad are you hurt?" Rick asked them, not answering the question. "Ah, we'll be alright." Glenn groaned. "Where's Addi? And where's the woman?" Maggie wondered, we soon came to a conclusion of that the woman with us was all alone now.

"Do ya guys know where Addi went? Have ya seen her at all?" Beth wondered to Maggie and Glenn. "Who was that man she was with? I ought ta skin him alive." I grumbled. "Uh, she was with Merle for a while. They seemed to be having a pretty heated argument." Glenn told me as my head snapped toward the pair, Merle?

"But, that was before she sided with him and demanded we put our gun down." Maggie voiced. "Wait what?" Beth exclaimed in shock as I stayed quiet trying to process everything. "The last we saw of Addison, this man was taking her away. I think... I think he hurt her." Maggie confessed. "Hurt her how?" Beth asked worriedly as I looked straight into Maggie's eyes- it wasn't good.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!" I yelled going to storm to the door when Rick pulled me back, "Daryl!" Glenn shouted out as I spun around thrashing out of Rick's grasp. "What?" I wondered trying to keep my cool. "Daryl, this was Merle- he was, he did this." He admitted as Maggie wrapped a blanket looking shirt around him. "Merle? Wait ya actually saw him?" I questioned, I mean I thought maybe they saw someone who looked like him.