𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗜 𝗔𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆𝘀 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

Warnings: Mature Language, Drug Addiction, Rape mentioned, Blood, Sexual Assault mentioned, Violence, Weapons, Age Gap Relationships, Abusive Themes, Mentions of Incest, Mentions of Pedophillia, Trauma.

A/N: This flashback is supposed to be after Shaddi's confrontation but before Addi realises what Shane did. Also unedited work!

❝𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞?❞

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 up hope?" I asked Carol whilst we sat in the RV, she was helping me out with reading and trying to find my old overlay for me. "How do you mean sweetie?" She asked me, handing me the overlay she'd found me. I muttered a thank you before sighing. "How do ya not always presume the worst? Somethang happened ta me yesterday and I don't know how I should be." I admitted gently whilst turning the page. "Hey, what happened?" Carol wondered gently, holding my hand in assurance. I always felt safe with Carol and hoped she felt safe with me. "I was on my run with Shane and-" I went to say when he burst through the RV.

"Oh, sorry Carol. I didn't realise anyone was in here." Shane apologised, rubbing his large hand over his bald head. "Well we are, what of it?" I retorted as he let out a nervous chuckle. "Actually Addi, I was hoping to talk with ya. If that's alright sweetheart?" Shane asked me as I let out a quiet sigh. "I mean, me and Carol were kinda-" I went to say. "It'll only take a minute I promise." He smiled softly as I faked one back, "Of course, we can go ta ma tent." I agreed, reluctantly getting up and leading him toward my tent.

✭✭✭

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 me all morning, rude to me when I came to see if you wanted breakfast earlier. What's going on?" He asked me as I scoffed. "Was I wrong earlier? Did ya rape me?" I questioned him, his gaze faltered. "No, what the fuck are you on about? You need your goddamn head checking girl." He spat. "Head checkin'? Nah, ya did somethang ta me on that run. Do ya even like me?" I demanded, glowering at him. "Of course I like ya Addi, don't be ridiculous!" Shane promised, his voice raising.

"Am sorry Shane." I apologised, little did I know then that I had nothing to apologise for. What he did was rape. "I didn't mean ta doubt ya." I apologised softly, he stroked my cheek. "I'm sorry too beautiful, I didn't intend to hurt you but I just struggle to control my anger sometimes. Especially in a situation like that I need ya to stay safe not be reckless." Shane sternly explained to me, yet a smile was on his face. "I don't wanna scare ya again Shane. I was rather impolite, I just feel like I can do more than people think yanno?" I smiled to him as he pressed a kiss against my lips.

"You really did scare me, yanno that right?" Walsh told me as I turned up the radio, "Well, I'll have ta make it up to ya then." I smiled, grabbing the radio and taking it outside. "Dance with me Shane." I asked of him. "It'd be ma honour darlin." He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. O' Children played on the radio as we swayed to the music. Shane gripped onto my waist as we swayed to the song. "Do ya like lookin' at me?" I breathed in his ear. "Yeah, I love looking at you... All of you." Shane chuckled pressing a kiss against my neck. I looked forwards to where Beth was, we met one another's gaze.