𝘅𝘅. 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of death, Illness, Collapsing, EmOtIoNs, Threats, Gore, Violence, Grief, Mentions/ Implications of Paedophilia, Drug Use.

Another unedited chapter!

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮..❞ 

𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐦 always told life's pretty shit. Whether it's a breakup text or "sorry but I got the clap baby" or "There's not deals going on today, try steal some from the pharmacy". But nothing's ever gotten this bad, well maybe when grandpop "was playing games with me in secret" but he died and karma reached his pedo-abusive ass. But my momma didn't deserve to die, not like this, not again. 

I sat on the floor alone smoking a cigarette, "That's not gonna fix anythang and it'll hurt you." Rick told me sitting with me. "Don't ya wanna go sit with ya kid?" I asked him taking a puff, "Smoke away or in ya face, some people like that Mr Grimes." I smirked. "Do what you like." He replied so I blew them near him. Rick looked over to Carl, "I think Lori's got this one, you seem like you need someone too. Where's your dad?" Rick asked.

"I dunno, think he's with Carol in some attempt to console her last we spoke it was a lil hostile so I think he wants his space as I want mine." I responded taking a long hard drag of my cigarette. "Do you want me to give you space daisy?" Rick wondered as I raised a brow at the nickname. "Daisy?" I repeated, "Cause I saw you playin' with those daisy's in Hershel's flower garden, somethin' tells me it was to make a chain." Grimes answered as I laughed.

"Ya can stay." I nodded taking another drag of my smoke, "My mom she was a drunk and a drug addict but she was never purposefully malicious to me, she was a good person. Just wish she came back yanno." I sighed stubbing my cigarette out. "When my father died I felt the same as you, kept asking myself why but you have love around you Addison do not take it for granted." Rick softly offered.

"We're gonna get kicked out after Shane's actions Rick, I don't wanna leave Beth and Glenn won't wanna leave Maggie. Please talk to Hershel." I pleaded with the leader. "I'll talk to him Addison but can you promise that you won't use again?" The leader asked me as I faced him. "No, 'cause I don't wanna make a promise I cannot keep but I can say that I really hope I don't go there." I softly spoke to him with a sigh.

"If you ever feel like relapsing--" He went to say as I cut him off. "I'll go to ya or ma daddy, ya fine." I stated before getting up and looking at all the corpses as did Rick. "You want us to start burying?" T-Dog asked. "We need a service. Carol would want that and I'm sure you would too." Andrea spoke. "Yeah, we'd all want that" Jimmy nodded.

"Thank you." I sniffled. "Let's uh, let's dig graves for Sophia, Madeline, Anette and Shawn over by the trees. And we'll need a truck to move the bodies." Lori explained. "Do I get permission to whack Shane's bald head?" I questioned. "There's no need for that Addison." Andrea spoke as I rolled my eyes. "Believe me there is." I muttered to myself.