𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶.𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗻

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of Rape/ Sexual Assault, Breast Milk, Drug Addiction, Mentions of Drugs,  Blood, Gore, Threats, Guns,  Crying, Sexual References.

This chapter is based off of the Lana Del Rey song Carmen!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧...𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬~𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧-𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 fighting back." Louise told me as I glared at her through my glossy eyes, least she got my top back on me I suppose that's a pro. I was frightened, scared, what could I do now? "I thought siblin's are meant ta love and care for one another." I pointed out blinking back any moments of crying. "I am caring for you, it's why I'm doing this." She admitted as I scoffed, "Yeah, as if ya care, if y'all cared I would be outta here with ma baby girl." I snapped back at my so called sister. "Yeah but we care! You may not think that but Merle actually did a lot for you before the Governor came towards you." Louise sternly told me.

"I hate it here. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone, I promise, I just gotta go." I told her seriously as Louise walked up to me and handed me a... a makeup wipe? "I can get you other shit if you bare with us, I thought you might wanna wipe your makeup." She spoke as she untied  me so I could wipe my face. "Thanks." I replied doing so. "So, how long have ya lived here?" I wondered, maybe I could get information out of her, maybe she was stupid.

"Nice try Addison, I'm older and wiser than you." She smirked as I rolled my eyes and saw the door began to open slowly but surely. "Least I'm not pretendin' ta be someone else so I can be "safe", I'd much rather be in danger and true ta maself." I smirked back before seeing the Governor again. "You can leave now Louise." He told her as she nodded and walked off, she was afraid of him. "Ya look really smug." I mumbled sat down as he looked down at me.

"You think you're smart don't you?" The Governor smirked tucking a hair behind my ear, I let out a sigh trying to remain calm- I didn't wanna anger anyone now. "I wouldn't go that far." I replied as he let out a soft yet low chuckle, he tangled his hand in my hair with a hum. "I'd call you smart, but your friends not so much. I mean all I had to do was put a gun to ones head and the other blabbered about your group so so quick." He informed as as I grunted lowly.

"You know I was surprised that my tactic didn't work; maybe you enjoyed it? Did you? Or, are you just that stubborn?" He teased me kneeling down to get to my level. "Tired of the power dynamic workin' in ya favour? How's ya big old balls?" I asked grinning as he struck me across the face. "Ten year old could hit better." I retorted with a smirk. "Your pretty face is ruined." He commented yanking me up and whispering in my ear.