𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝟭𝟴 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Warnings: Mature Language, Mentions of drugs, Illness, Self Harm, Violence, Mentions of Sexual Assault (in minor detail).

  ❝𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐚?❞

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧." 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞 spoke to me as I sat next to Beth holding her hand. "No thank ya." I replied to him not meeting his eyes, I didn't care to even utter many words to him. "You gotta eat, cmon." He urged. "Since when did ya start ta care 'bout me? Never, so go away Shane." I snapped turning to face him. "Sitting here isn't gonna help her." Walsh stated as I scoffed, "Ya don't know shit alright. I don't want her to be alone."

"And she won't be if you just focus on yourself and stop those crocodile puffy eyes crap." Shane sneered as I looked up at him, with my puffed eyes. "Go eat ya damn meal." I glowered as Shane scoffed walking away. "It's all right Beth cause Hershel is gonna come help ya feel all better, I promise and Rick, Glenn and him are gonna be back soon." I promised her kissing her hand.

✭✭✭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥 and Glenn had brought a friend back, Randall. Not that it was worth mentioning now because he was being taken away, round 18 miles out with Shane and Rick. I'd been sleeping a lot in the past few days so I wasn't completely sure what had happened but nonetheless I was helping Lori and Maggie cook. "Did Rick say anything to you about Glenn when they got back from town?" Maggie asked.

"Everythin' was such a blur fell asleep for like a full day." I mumbled cutting up chicken, luckily Beth was looking well to my joy. "Just that it had gotten pretty bad." Lori commented going to take over my job whilst I began to chop cucumber as Maggie washed other vegetables. "Glenn says it's my fault, says he's not the same and that I got in his head." She explained. "It's men in my opinion, ones I know of so far just feel like they're never in the wrong." I stated continuing to cut the cucumber.

"Addi's right, they got to do what they got to do. And they're either gonna blame the little woman as the reason they do 'em or they reason they don't. I'll tell you something, what happens out there, happens out there. And we're trying to keep it together- till they get back." Lori spoke as I thought about Shane and what he did to me, how I kept it together throughout everything. I am strong, I know it deep down, right?

"Things were good, maybe I'll--" Maggie attempted to say as I stopped chopping, "Nothin' is gonna get fixed that quick unless ya face facts." I interrupted. "Sorry Maggie, just bein' honest, but hey what do I know?" I smirked. "He's a boy, he makes his own choices. You got anything to apologise for?" Lori asked eating a cucumber slice, Maggie shook her head in response. "Then don't, tell him ta grow some balls. What ma momma did in Kentucky to most boys." I informed her.

"I'll go take this up to Beth." She sighed. "No need, may I? Then ya can talk to Glenny." I smiled taking the tray and walking off before she got the chance to answer me.