𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘅𝘃.𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗴

Warnings: Mature Language, Crying, Blood, Angst, Drug Addiction, Violence, Guns, Threats, Sexual References, Drug Dealers, Abuse, Implications of Abuse, Hallucinations, Near Death.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞...'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐠-𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 smoke. I continued to puff on cigarettes as if I were a kid in a candy shop, tears rolled down my eyes- was I angry or was I sad? I wanted to scream at Glenn, I wanted to hurt him yet I knew that I'd not achieve anything. My daughter was asleep, I should be too, yet I didn't care. I picked up a small koala plushie and placed it next to Maddison, I called her Kami and I knew it'd help her sleep better. I stubbed the cigarette out and pressed a kiss on her forehead, she was sound asleep. It was times like these where I craved a fix, but I'd knew I'd try my hardest to ignore my urges.

Suddenly, I heard another noise that I knew all too well.

"They hung a sign up in our town. 

If you live it up, you won't live it down.

So she left Monte Rio, son,  just like a bullet leaves a gun." 

I overheard Beth singing, I scoffed, "What a load of bullshit eh Mads? All them sad motherfuckers be out there tryna have a petty lil reunion but we don't need that do we?" I smirked, mocking the others. I sat on my bunk picking up my book, I stared at the pages yet the letters were scrambled as usual.  I threw the book down in a huff, grabbed another cigarette, lit it up and walked to the doorway of my cell. Louise walked up to me, "Hey, do you want me to look after Mads, no offence sis, but you look shit." She smiled to me.

"Yeah, ya wanna take her ta ya cell? I don't think it's goo that she's around me right now." I admitted quietly, trying to show her a small smile. Lou pressed a small kiss on my forehead before grabbing Maddison and walking off. I looked to Beth...

"Everyone's looking for someone to blame." Beth sang before meeting my eyes. "You share my bed, you share my name." She continued to sing as I scoffed. "Take ma hand, 'cause ya gotta hold on." I sang back to her, puffing on my cigarette. Beth scowled slightly to me, well as much of a scowl as Beth's capable of- it was more of a furrow of the brows if anything. "'Cause ya gotta hold on." I mockingly sang to her. "Addi c'mon..." Maggie trailed off to me warningly.

"What? Beth's singin', so am I. Let's pretend everythangs gonna be okay by having a big fuckin' sing song." I snarled, taking a long drag of my cigarette, I glanced to my dad who was just watching the situation unfold with Louise. "Addison, that's enough, just leave it alright- Beth's trying to do a nice thing." Glenn warned me. "Oh yeah, you'd know about nice thangs right Glenny?" I snarked back, stubbing my cigarette out against the wall.