𝘅𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻

Warnings: Mature Language, Slurs, Hints of Homophobia/ Past Homophobia, Crying, Blood, Wounds, Mentions of Rape/Sexual Assault, Mentions of Abuse, Death Threats, Drug Addiction. 

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭

❝𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭..❞

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛 after the blow it had received, was I stupid to have even followed Merle? Was I stupid to have believed we could be happy? The cheers continued to fill the air, making me want to scream and shout. I wanted to punch the governor, I wanted to stop whatever was about to happen, I wanted to get back to my daughter. "Let me go, Phillip!" A familiar voice sternly ordered, "Andrea?" I croaked out slightly. "They're my friends!" She spoke out as she wrestled against the grip of Martinez and one of his other henchmen.

The governor had a harsh grip on my wrist so I knew that I couldn't leave, so that I was trapped. "It's not up to me anymore, the people have spoken." The Governor coldly stated before dragging me closer toward him, "Haven't they Addi? Hmm?" He cooed mockingly at me, "Yes, they have based on lies." I seethed when he hissed in my ear, "Be a good little girl or I'll ensure you're dead within seconds."

"What?" Andrea questioned baffled by what was happening. "I asked you where your loyalties are, and you said here. Well, prove it. Prove it to us all... Prove it to your hot daughter." Philip pointed at my father. "Don't ya say a bad word bout ma daughter." Merle hissed. "Ya shut ya fuckin' mouth 'bout her!" Daryl snarled.  "Brother against brother, winner goes free. Fight to the death." Philip declared pacing around, yet he stopped in between my dad and uncle.

"Don't do this, I'll do anythin'." I pleaded with the older man, in response he put a gun to my head. "Philip please, don't do this!" Andreas voice begged yet she was ignored. "If you don't fight, I will kill your daughter and your niece." Blake threatened. The crowd began to cheer for Merle, yet my thoughts raced about my daughter and my family. We have to be okay. Merle and Daryl both looked at me, pain in their eyes as they saw the situation they were in.

"It's okay." Daryl mouthed to me. Seconds later dad looked away and looked toward the crowd, this was the moment that the governor dragged me away from the circle so he could watch the fight without getting hurt, "Y'all know me,  I'm gonna do whatever I gotta do ta prove-" Merle boomed punching Daryl across the face, I winced at the sight of the fight. "That ma loyalty is to this town." He sternly voiced as he began to kick Daryl's ass. Yet Daryl began to fight back and he brought walkers in.

"Ya can stop now, ya made ya point, stop this now." I pleaded slightly looking up to the governor slightly. "If you carry on, I will make you fight with them." He threatened. "Thought ya was gonna kill me, can't ya decide a threat?" I questioned. "Don't get smart with me girl!" He snarled at me as Daryl began to choke out my father, I stayed quiet not wanting to make my inevitable death sooner rather than later.