𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲

Warnings: Mature Language, Slurs, Mentions of Death, Death, Herds, Death, Mentions of Addiction/ Struggling, Pregnancy, Fires, Stuff, Love and thangs, Baddi fluff!

Some of Beth's POV below!

This chapter is unedited/ not proof read!

❝𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥

❝𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥.❞

"𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 bit too?" Carl questioned whilst the three of us were walking back home, well to the farm, I just wanted to see those I care about Beth and daddy were the first I thought of. I wanted to wrap my arms around them and just get my feelings out for once, "No." Rick and I both replied in unison. "Shane was bit." He stated as I sighed avoiding meeting anyone eyes and just glancing toward the ground. "That wasn't Shane." The elder Grimes told his son in some sort of assurance, it wasn't Shane yet in a way it was.

"Used to be, what happened and why did you stamp him?" Carl asked. "Doesn't concern ya Carlo." I replied reaching in my pocket for a cigarette then remembering I was pregnant, "Ah! Fuck!" I cursed throwing the cigarette down. "Were you guys attacked? I mean I heard a gunshot but, I didn't see any walkers." The child stated whilst Rick kept silent in shock, his constant questions from his kid were angering me.

"How did he die?" He asked, "Stop it." I told him whilst Rick still didn't answer. "I'm just asking how he died. How did he?" Carl repeated leading me to get between the Grimes', stop and grab the boys shoulders.

"Stop it Carl! Ya- Ya wanna know how much of a hero Shane was? He fucked ya momma whilst ya thought ya daddy was dead! He killed Otis! He fuckin' raped me and got me pregnant then tried to blame me! He was not a good person and thank god he's dead. So stop with ya goddamn questions!" I yelled at the boy before letting go of him and noticing Rick glaring at me with saddened eyes. "Don't touch Carl like that again! Carl, Carl, are you okay?" Rick questioned his son. "I-I'm fine." He stuttered.

"D-Did mom..." He trailed off as I went to walk away tears stinging my eyes, "Addison, where are you going?" Rick called out. "I'm goin' ta the farm, I just wanna be alone." I replied before the three of us heard growls and spun around. "Oh god..." I trailed off. "Come on, we need to go!" Rick urged leading the three of us away from the fields.

✭✭✭

"𝐖𝐞-𝐖𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭 to the house." Carl spoke as the three of us crouched down by a nearby tree. "I-I don't want ma kid ta die Rick." I whimpered as he placed his hand on mine for a brief moment, "Your child won't die Addi, I promise you and congratulations." He softly stated before moving the hand and pulling Carl gently back. "We gotta get to the others." The boy spoke up. "No, we'll never get through that." Rick stated as I glanced faintly to see a spec of blonde, Beth.

"We gotta go around. Stay close. Come on." He lowly said leading the three of us to dart to the farm, all the walkers groaning and snarling at the sight. We just kept running to the barn, I held the door down for Rick to slip some stick thing through the handles when we got inside. Bangs, snarls and growls were all I heard. "They're gonna come in." I pointed as Rick nodded grabbing a can of gasoline and thrashing it out of it's prison.