𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗴𝘀

Warnings: Hallucinations, Mature language, racial slurs, abusive behaviour.

A/N: I don't agree with Merle's behaviour/ the racial slurs used no one should have that said about them! I only write what is in the show because I want to keep Merle's characterisation as accurate as possible.

❝𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝..❞

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 me bitch. Maddy ya dumb fuck. Ya got a problem?" Merle sneered to his hallucination of Addison's mom. "I'm tellin' ya Merle to stop bein' such a jackass." She replied. "If I remember correctly ya wanted a whole lot of this jackass back in the day." He chuckled. "I hate you Merle." She growled. "Bring it on if ya man enough? Or take it up the chain if ya too pussy." He snarled. "Excuse me?" Madeline furrowed her brows.

"You heard me, you pussy-ass bitch. You ain't deaf." Dixon wheezed, the water Addison had given him was only little same with the food; gone in seconds. "Why didn't you ever tell Daryl that you might be her dad?" She piped up. "Oh ya can go kiss ma lily-white ass." He spat chuckling slightly. "Merle am serious." Madeline spoke up. "Because ma baby brother would've been a better dad than I ever would've. Not like you told him ya slut." He growled.

"I did Merle a long time ago, he was higher than a kite." She informed him. "You remember the time where I punched that guys teeth out. Yeah five of them. Ahh sixteen months in the stockade, that was a hard time. But by God it was worth every minute of it just to see that prick spit his teeth out onto the ground. Yes Ma'am worth every bit of it." He rambled on.

Little did most of the Dixon family know, Merle really loved Madeline in is own way he just showed it wrong. "You like it when I called you that mmm." Merle smirked then after a while reality and panic hit back. "No, no no! Get off!" Merle yelled panicking and kicking the pipe continuously whilst yanking on his cuffs.

"None of us are afraid! Not us! No! Help me, Jesus please! Come on now help me! Maddy honeybun!" Merle desperately pleaded as the growls and snarls of walkers came to his attention, they were barging through the door. Merle whimpered on the floor, "I didn't behave. I know, I know I'm being punished. Oh I deserve it for all ma sins... I've been bad, help me now and show me the way" He pleaded yet soon managed to grab a belt. "Ha I ain't begging you ever and I sure ain't now!" He snarled...

✭✭✭

"𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 on it, Merle got left behind." Morales stated as I frowned waking up from my nap. "I-" I tried to say yet he continued. "Nobody's gonna be sad that he didn't come back." He continued. "Hellooo! Dixon right 'ere man! Foreign prick! I will dwell and we will go back ain't that right officer? I might be only sixteen but I have matured and  I know what's right!" I snapped with a frown. "Except maybe Addison and Daryl." He finished off with a sigh. "Spanish Bastard." I growled.