𝘅.𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰..❞

A/N: I made Shane leave a little later than he did just go with it. This chapter is unedited currently.

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 see Shane and Andrea talking, she was chasing after him, I presumed it was about his plans to leave. I hoped he wouldn't leave. He looked over to me and I met his gaze, "See ya around." I mouthed to him before walking into the church. I sat near the back quietly praying to myself, "Dear God, or whatever. Please take care of ma momma and ma dad, ma daddy and me. Whoever I may fall for in the future if I has one, look after her, him they or it please. I don't usually pray so uh peace out man."

I noticed nearly everyone leaving the church now, "Are you coming Addi?" Rick asked me. "Sure." I nodded going back outside with the others.

✭✭✭

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 Lori, Andrea, Daddy, Carl, Carol and Glenn awaiting on news, I went steady on my smokes for now as I was nearly out of them. "You all go to follow the creek bed back, Ok? Daryl you're in charge. Me and Rick are just gonna hang back. Search the area another hour or so and be thorough." Shane explained. "Ya splittin' us up?" Daddy asked. "Ya sure bout that?" I wondered.

"Yeah we'll catch up to you." Shane replied as I nodded, I went to say I'm glad he's not leaving but I'm glad I didn't. "I wanna stay, too. I'm her friend." Carl piped up as Shane wasn't sure how to answer. "Just be careful okay?" Lori spoke to her son. I went over to Shane a second, "Just dawned on me, I had a pistol before so whose got ma damn gun?" I asked him.

"Why do you think I know?" He wondered as I smirked, " 'Cause mastermind ya the leader of them, I want what is mine." I sternly stated. "Yeah people usually want what they can't have Dixon." Shane replied as I rolled my eyes, "What're ya insinuatin'? I just want ma pistol back, think ya can do that?" I snarkily questioned.

He sighed and picked my gun up from out of his pocket and handed it to me, "You're a special one, don't tell anyone that I gave you special treatment..." Shane whispered in my ear as I smiled accepting what I wanted. "Ya might have to tell her that." I nodded towards Andrea, "Seems pretty pissed off that she's been left out of the gun club. Ever since Amy went she been different." I told Shane, "But of course that ain't in ma hands..." I whispered with a smirk.

"You're right it's not, gwon before we get in trouble." He stated. "I thought you'd like danger." I winked. "Depends on who with..." He looked me up and down. "Wow Walsh, lookin' at a woman like that... Gives a girl goosebumps mmm hmmm." I smirked. "That's the plan." Shane joked. "Am a pretty lil thing for 16 huh? Ya would be luck ta get me." I flirted. "Don't I know it." Shane smirked as I waved walking off