𝗶𝗶. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬...𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦~ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ-ᴡʏᴇ ᴏᴀᴋ

𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 ladder first, flashlight in mouth as I swiftly followed. I weren't scared  but I wasn't super confident either. I jumped down the end of the ladder and fell face first into the water, "Shit! I'm okay!" I called out as Glenn helped me up. "Thanks." I smiled shinning my light through the tunnel as faint sounds of rats squeaking filled my ears. "You're welcome." He smiled back.

"Ya ain't scared of rats are ya? Ma momma used to always get them, always made up some lame-ass excuse on where they were there." I asked the Asian man. Slowly yet steadily we walked through the tunnel, Glenn nearly stepped on a rat and he grimaced. After walking a little while longer we got near a sewer tunnel, "We got ourselves a sewer tunnel." Glenn spoke. "Oh yay how the days are lookin' up." I smirked.

"Jacqui was right." I smiled before asking Glenn, "Have ya found any spellin' books round 'ere before?"  "What for Carl and Sophia?" He wondered. "No like yanno the phonics thangs." I continued whilst we looked through the sewer in case of any geeks. "Yeah I get what you're on about I found one earlier why?" He pondered. "Just thinkin' of the kids." I lied.

"Think we can cut through?" I asked. "If we had a blowtorch and half a day sure." He sighed as we kept thinking. All of a sudden there was a crunch and groan, "Ah!" I jumped out of my skin seeing the geek eat a rat or something. I got my knife out and stabbed it between the eyes, daddy always reminds me that it's gotta be in the head. "This isn't an option." Glenn huffed as we went back upstairs to the shop.

✭✭✭

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 down there?" Rick asked as we all noticed the geeks banging against the glass, they would break in soon enough. "Not a damn way out." I sighed. "We need to find a way soon." Andrea stated the obvious. I looked down on the counter and saw something the kids would like, coloring book. I shoved it in my bag before we went back to the roof.

✭✭✭

𝐀𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐬 discussing ways to get out of the city I decided to talk with my uncle, "You wanna smoke?" I asked him as he smirked, "Yeah I do Addi come on light it for me." He pleaded as I scoffed, "Once ya apologize for being a pig then sure."  "Yanno ya daddy ain't gonna be happy that you're just leaving me handcuffed all on my lonesome." Merle smirked yet pulled his sad eyes.

"Fine but ya need to stop pissing everyone off or daddy and I can't save ya ass 24/7." I told him lighting up the smoke and passing him it. "I don't need to do anything. You're the child here little one." My uncle smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Do you still have those books?" I whispered. "I do just for my niece why what ya strugglin' with?" He wondered. "The words they're just... Messy like you when ya high yeah? And ya start seein' things a lil and it's all fuzzy. That's the words on the page for me." I explained.