Chapter One

3rd Person P.O.V

"Minho, this one is pretty." Minho's head snaps up and he turns around to find Jisung holding up a simple white rose and he sighs.

"Jisung, I've already told you-"

"Nothing too lovey or seductive." Jisung grumbles putting it back. Minho turns back to the table filled with baskets of different kinds of flowers.

"I really like this girl. I don't want to ruin this." Jisung glances up at him and a small smile comes to his face.

This was the first time he had seen Minho fall for someone so quickly. He wasnt an easy guy and it was hard to catch his attention but this girl had him head over heels with just a smile.

He was proud but also worried. He didnt know her but still got a bad feeling whenever Minho would bring her up.

"What about this one?" Jisungs smile falls as Minho turns around with a lily and he nods.

"Elegant and simple." Minho smiles before looking around the shop to find a worker.

Jisung looks around at more flowers quietly while listening to the sound of traffic and Minho talking to the florist at the register.

His fingers trail along a window frame but stops as he hears something hit the floor. He looks back and tilts his head, looking at the broken vase on the floor of Minho.

Minho's head whips around, looking out the window. His eyes land on a girl. Her hair dark falls onto her back and the grey jacket.

He steps away from the vase and towards the door, not taking his eyes off of her as she keeps her eyes on her feet, waiting at the cross walk just outside the shop. He ignores Jisung and the florist as the try getting attention.

His eyes stay on the girl who takes a deep breath before looking back at the street. He didnt know her yet he felt so close to her.

Finally his eyes pull away from her, looking down the sidewalk as a man runs away from some guys, pushing people out of his way.

Jisungs eyes turn to Minho before following his eyes to the man.

"He's going to hurt her." Minho mutters and Jisungs eyebrows crash before looking back at Minho who closes his eyes, stepping back and tripping as a load crash is heard.

Jisungs eyes move out the window to find the man running while a crowd of people huddle around the front of the bus, stopped in the middle of the road.

Minho groans and the florist walks to him, asking if hes okay. Jisung glances at them before walking outside towards the crowd quietly. He slivers through the people and freezes, gasping when he sees the body.

Blood pooled around her as she lays lifeless in front of the bus. Jisung stumbles back and people move out of his way as he turns around.

"He knew.." He whispers to himself before walking back in as Minho sits up, staring at him.

"Is she...?" He asks. Jisung stares at him confused but nods.

Minho takes a deep breath and looks down, closing his eyes. Suddenly a tear falls from his eye but he's broken out of it by Jisungs voice.

"Minho, this one is pretty." He looks up to find Jisung holding up the white rose again.

He looks over to the floor to find the broken vase gone and him standing at the table again.

His eyes flash outside and let's out a small breath, seeing her standing there again.

"Nevermind too lovey and seductive, isnt it?" Minho's hand falls away from the flowers and he steps away, looking around the shop a little more.

Everything was normal again. She was there. There wasnt a bus or people. The florist was still touching up some flowers by the windows and Jisung was scanning through flowers.

"I can save her." He wipes his cheek and Jisung looks up at him confused.