Chapter Twenty Two

"Beautiful! Okay and...Done!" You let your shoulders relax as soon as the words are spoken and your manager is quickly at your side with a water bottle.

"Thank you." You flash her a smile before walking over towards the screens to see how the pictures turned out.

"For being so new you're doing amazing. I heard Adidas and Dior are asking for you." Your attention turns toward the director as the words slip from his mouth and everyone turns to look at you.

"Already? That's great!" A staff member sends you a smile and you shake your head before turning you attention back towards the picture.

"I'll edit the picture and send them to Chairman Seo and see if he'd like to send them into Elle." The photographer flips through a few more picture and you glance over your shoulder as the doors open.

"Speaking of Elle we have another magazine asking for her." Minho's voice runs through the room and you look around as everyone begins to make themselves busy.

"Which one?" Seoni asks and you glance to her as Minho stops in front of you two.

"Dazed. They want you to come in instead of shooting here." He explains before pulling out his phone. "I have my secretary sending out all the info about it." He finishes and you smile before looking to the director.

"Thank you for you hard work." You push through Minho and towards the door only for him to pull you back while looking up from his phone.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asks and you look around before clearing your throat.

"On break. Isn't Sihyun-"

"No. We are having lunch remember? Plus she hasn't messaged." He grumbles before shoving the phone into his pocket.

"Then why are you here?" You ask and his eyes move down to the watch on his hand.

"It's noon. Lunch time." You sigh and Seoni chuckles before looking between you two.

"Just makeout and get it over with." She gushes before disappearing. You move your eyes to Minho who was staring at you softly.

"Dear god Minho. You perv stop." You push him back and he laughs before throwing an arm over your shoulder as you two make your way towards the door.

"I'm not feeling Chinese." You roll your eyes at his words and open your mouth to argue but stop as the door gets pushed open harshly.

"Are you serious? Can't you at least act like you aren't in love??" Minho's arm drops from your shoulder as Sihyun looks between you two with her arms crossed.

She was mad. Angrier than you've ever seen her before.

"You go ahead and order it. I'll talk to you about the Dazed shoot later." Minho looks at you and you watch as he drags Sihyun out of the room.

She trails behind him while trying to control herself but even the slightest touch by him seemed to have calmed her down a little bit. They make their way into Minho's office and he closes the door before turning around to see her leaning against the couch.

"Why are you trying to start stuff?" He asks quietly before walking towards his desk.

"Oh cut the bullshit. You two are so-"

"She's a friend, Sihyun." He cuts her off and looks away from her as he grabs the bottle on the desk.

"I know that look, Minho. You like-"

"Would you stop? I don't like her. She's with-"

"Jisung. I know. Do you think he doesn't see it too? When was the last time you two even really talked?" She finally spits out while letting her purse sit on his desk.

Minho looks away from her as he thinks about it and he couldn't help but sigh. It had been awhile. Longer than it should have been.

"I don't know.." He replies shortly and she looks around while taking a deep breath.

"Just..Minho, I love you with my everything. You don't feel the same and I know that. Could you at least pretend though?" She asks as tears fill her eyes. She looks down at the desk to make sure he doesn't see but he already knew how hurt she was.

"I never said I didn't love you, Si." He says softly and she rolls her eyes with a scoff.

"Actions speak a lot louder than words. My first boyfriend would take me to work. He'd bring me lunch to make sure I was eating. He remembered little details about me because he listened. He listened because he cared. Minho, you do none of that for me...You don't have to lie just pretend. Please." She begs as a tear finally escapes and slips down her cheek.

He looks away from her as thoughts race through his mind. He hated seeing her like this but he knew it was his fault.

"Are you happy, Sihyun. I'm not." She finally looks up at him as he stares at her with gentle eyes.

"No, but that's why I came today. I want-"

"Sihyun, I'm not going to change who I am for you. We aren't happy with each other. Why would we keep this up?" His voice rings in her head as she begins feeling a little dizzy but he meant every word.

"Because I love-"

"Sometimes love isn't strong enough. There needs to be trust and faith. We don't have either of those." Tears flow down her cheeks quickly and he has to look away while taking a deep breath. He couldn't go back on his word. Not now.

"We can talk this out. Don't just give up on us-"

"I honestly gave up awhile ago. I've been pretending. I can't anymore." He knew he was cutting her off a lot but he was afraid that something she says would make him change his mind.

Anger pulses through Sihyun as she hears his words. They replay through her head and she finally makes her way around his desk and pushes his shoulder back as he stares at her with no emotion.

"This is all because of her-"

"Don't. Do not drag Y/n into this. I made up my mind before-"

"Really? What were you doing the day you met her?" He was mad but those words somehow brought him back. He thought back to the flower shop and how it all happened.

How Jisung was automatically in love with you. How your felt under him when he saved you for the first time. The shock that ran through him when you rejected him. That day changed his life so much.

"She's brainwashed you-"

"No." He stops her quickly before straightening himself and looking dead in her eye. "She made me realize that there's more that meets the eye. That money and fame isn't everything. She opened my eyes and I just happened to see how much of a shitty person you are."

His words sink down on her and she shakes her head while wiping the tears off of her cheeks.

"After everything we've been through.." She trails off and he takes a deep breath.

"You've changed. You're not the girl that was once my best friend." He grumbles and walks around her only for her to catch his wrist tightly.

"That is not-"

"Yes it is. And I'm done with it. Done with you. With us." He yanks his wrist away and she has to choke back her cries while looking at him.

"You're really breaking up with me for that stupid broke whore-" He tilts his head before stepping towards her as the words fall from her lips.

"Watch your fucking mouth. I'm breaking up with you because of shit like that."

"I'm sorry. I-"

Her words come to a stop as Minho curls over holding his chest while letting out a scream. She panics and places a hand on his back but he backs away while taking a few deep breaths.

"Y/n."