Chapter Twenty Seven

"Hey." Your eyes slowly move away from the notebook on your desk and you look to Jisung who was leaning on your doorway with his arms crossed.

It had been two weeks since Sihyun died.

Minho wasn't around as much as he used to be. Jisung said he was having a hard time with it all but you knew what you said really got to him.

The funeral was last week and you still haven't really been able to sleep.

You and Jisung officially came out about your relationship and there's been so many people asking for interviews. You knew Jisung didn't mind it because he wasn't ashamed of you but it wasn't a good time.

You and Jisung hadn't been around each other much lately either. He had a bunch of filmings and you've been pretty much inside your house.

Minho ended up getting body guards to stay around your place and would send food for you randomly because he knew you weren't eating much either.

Jisung still came over every time he was free and you both made the most of your time.

"Hey, Sungie." You mutter and look back at the piece of paper that was still empty. He takes a deep breath before pushing himself off the doorway and sitting on the bed behind you.

"How are you feeling?" He asks before pulling your chair back and turning it around to face you.

You give him a smile before reaching up and resting your arms on his shoulders.

"I'm okay." You say quietly and he raises an eyebrow before raising a hand to your cheek.

"If I lick you cheek it's going to be salty isn't it?" You can't help but laugh and let your arms fall away from him and smacking his hand away.

"Are you calling me salty." You ask and he shakes his head before looking around your room.

"You cleaned." He says with a surprised tone which makes you glance towards him while nodding.

"I'm not tired anymore." You say slowly and he glances at you before taking a deep breath.

"You're still thinking about her, aren't you?" He grumbles and you nod a bit before looking at the notebook on your desk.

"She was so amazing. Minho dropped off a few of her things for me. She didn't like me much but...she never would have left me to die. She was a good person." You say and Jisung watches you before opening his mouth to speak.

After a moment he decides to stay silent and you stand up, stretching your arms above you.

"Are you sure you're not tired?" He asks and you glance down at him before nodding a smirk comes to his face.

"Why..?" You question and his hands find their way to your waist and he pulls you towards him.

You feel waves of butterflies fly through you stomach and goosebumps fall all over you. You and Jisung were never very touchy and you knew it was because he was scared of making you uncomfortable.

"Why don't we do something then." He looks up at you while letting his thumb rub circles on your waist and you look away from him before nodding.

"Yes. Absolutely." He smiles at you before pushing you back a bit and standing up, pressing his lips to your forehead softly.

"You're so innocent. Go ahead and change. We're going to the park." You feel your heart drop as he pulls away from you and you grab onto his hand before pulling him back towards you, wrapping your arms around him tightly.

"Just one more minute." You plead and he chuckles at you before hugging you back.

"You okay?" He asks and you hum before pulling away and playing with his hair as you look up at him.

"I just miss you." You finally say and he glances down at your lips before clearing his throat and looking away from you.

"Who wouldn't miss me?" You roll your eyes before pushing him back on the bed. He stares at you shocked and you rest your hands on his thighs before leaning down towards him.

"Don't forget I have other options, Han." You scrunch up your nose at him before pulling away and smiling when you see his flustered state. "I'm changing." You call out before heading towards the closet.

"You..." He trails off and you walk in, glancing around before finding a pair of blue jeans and a sweater. You weren't in the mood to really dress up.

You look around before quickly changing and you walk back out to see Jisung laying face down on the bed, singing something to himself.

"Get up, loser." You grab his hand and he turns around before whining and getting up.

"You're such a tease." He mutters and you interlock your fingers before nodding.

"No, you're imagination just runs wild." You shake your head while leading him out of the house as he mutters random things.

You end up just walking to the park a few blocks from your house. Thankfully your ankle was almost completely healed. Once again Minho had "the best" doctors on it because he needed you back up and running for the Elle and Dazed photo shoots.

"What's your biggest fear?" You ask as you both swing back and forth on the swings lazily.

"Like worst fear of dying or in general?" He says while looking up at the sky.

"In general." You reply shortly and he takes a deep breath before looking at the ground under his feet.

"Well if I'm being honest it's losing everyone I care about-not even everyone. One person is enough for me to break completely but...losing my voice is scary too. Music is my everything. I feel like without it..I'm just nothing." You look over at him at his words before chuckling and taking a deep breath.

"You are..so much more than your voice, Jisung. You're smart and funny. You play dumb but you're so intelligent. You're extremely caring and god your visuals are no joke. Plus-"

"I love you, Y/n."

Those three words.

You never knew how much they would get to you. Your heart stops beating and you bite your lip as the feeling of screaming fills your mind.

You feel every inch of your body light up and a warm feeling overtakes your body.

You were frozen but there was so much you wanted to say.

You hear him swinging back and forth lightly and you stand up before stopping his swinging, making him look up at you.

"What-"

"Say it again." You mutter and he glances around trying to hide hoe nervous he was.

"I love you." You bite your lip before leaning down and pressing your lips to his quickly.

Your hand rests on his jaw and he raises a hand to hold your cheek lightly. His lips move with yours as he stands up, making you straighten with him.

His hand wraps around your waist, pulling you closer towards him and for the first time in weeks you were happy. You felt like nothing else matters. It was like it was only you two.

You pull away slowly to find him standing there with his eyes closed. You smile before leaning up to kiss his nose which makes him open his eyes slowly.

"I love you too." A smile spreads acrossed his cheeks and he pulls you into a hug.

You pull away quickly as you see a flash and turn your head to find a man in all black begin running away.

"Not again." You mumble before looking to Jisung who was rolling his eyes. "I'll be right back-"

"No!" Jisung reaches forward to try and grab you but you slip through his grasp and run towards the man, through the park.

You feel something snap in your ankle but that doesn't stop you. You feel yourself grow closer towards him and you let yourself run, not caring to look around.

"Hey!" Your eyes widen as you hear honking and you close your eyes tightly, ready for anything.