Chapter Sixteen

You stiffen as Minho wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you into his chest. You weren't one to get flustered easily but this had you panicking.

You stare into his eyes and he slowly turn his head towards you before glancing down at your lips. You heart drops to your stomach and he tilts his head as he notices you grow a darker shade of pink.

He could't help but chuckle and pull you closer. You gasp and a hand goes up to rest on his chest firmly.

"Enough!" You break away from Minho as Sihyun yells, cutting her way through the set.

"For fucks sake. It's just a photo shoot. I'm a professional." Minho motions to himself and Sihyun glances over at you that was watching the two with your arms crossed.

They had put you into a skin tight black dress that hardly reached the middle of your thighs with a blazer. Of course they did your makeup too but you couldn't get passed the long knee high boots.

It didn't feel like you at all and wasn't what you were expecting when you said yes to being a model for Minho's company.

"You are but she isn't. She has her hands all over you!" You roll your eyes as Sihyun starts throwing a sit and you sit down on the couch behind you while they bicker back and forth.

"Mr Lee. We don't have much time!" The photographer yells and Minho sighs before glancing back at you.

"Sihyun, just go-"

"No. Not with her acting like a homewrecker-"

"She is dating Jisung!" Minho shouts and your eyes catch on Jisung who slips into the room. A smile slips to your face and you get up only for her words to stop you.

"We all know she's using Jisung to get to you. Plus look at her she is too ugly to even be a model." Your eyes slip to her as you feel your blood begin to boil. Minho stands up straighter and you take a few steps towards her.

"At least she isn't a-"

"It would be a shame if this video was found on the internet." Jisung waves his phone around as a video of what just happens plays over and over again.

You see Minho's shoulders sink back down and you cross your arms and watch as she rolls her eyes before making her way towards Jisung. She glances back at you before shaking her head.

"She's going to hurt you." She says shortly before storming out of the room.

You catch Minho's eyes watching her before moving to Jisung. By the way his fists were still clenched you knew he was still mad.

"We can stop for today." You say quietly and he turns around to look at you and relaxes his hand before shaking his head.

"This is your debut shoot. We need to make sure it's perfect." You nod and he glances around at everyone who was watching the whole scene. "Get back to work."

Everyone begins to walk around and Minho grabs your hand before having you sit down on the couch. Your eyes never leave him as he sits on the ground in front of the couch and he looks back over at you.

"Put your leg up and rest the other one down." He mutters and you nod quickly before pulling yourself on the couch and doing as he said.

He scoots over a bit before looking at the cameras and his hand sneaks up to wrap around your ankle. He pulls it down to rest beside him. You stare at him for a few moment but snap out of it as the director tells you to focus.

You turn your attention back towards posing and the cameras. After a few minutes and different positions Minho stands up and sits on the back of couch before making you stand up.

"Is this supposed to be a sexy photo shoot?" You ask and he grabs your arm, sitting you down in front of him and between his legs.

"The concept was business and based on the outfit they gave you, yes." He explain and you lean back, resting an arm on his knee.

"I shouldn't have signed that contract." You groan and he mocks you before pulling your hair away from your face.

You freeze as his hand runs down along your neck and stops at your shoulder. You feel your heart drop to your stomach but him tapping you brings you back.

You lean back against him quickly and let your hand rest on his thigh before turning your head just enough to see him panicking. He regains himself only for Jisung to let out a fake cough.

You both pull away from each other and he looks down at you before patting your shoulders.

"I think that's enough for today. Thank you everyone." You both get up and start bowing to everyone and claps fill the room.

"It was really great. You two look great together." The photographer mutters while scrolling through the images and you glance to Jisung who raises an eyebrow.

You smile before rushing over and throwing yourself into his arms. He chuckles before wrapping his arms around you tightly.

"How was it?" You ask and he hums before pulling away to look at you.

"Well you're just as tall as me with heels on for one. But also you did amazing." He smiles and you can't help but get excited and squirm around in his arms.

"Hey." Minho mutters as he makes his way over and Jisung sends him a glare before turning his attention back at you as you gasp.

"Wait a second." You pull away from Jisung and look at Minho.

"What?" Minho asks while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"You and Sihyun." You say quickly and his eyebrows crash.

"Yes me and Sihyun." He nods and you roll your eyes before glancing at Jisung who raises his eyebrows to show he was confused too.

"We aren't dating." You motion between you and Minho and he tilts his head and his eyes widen when he realizes what you were talking about.

"Your..." He trails off and you nod slowly. "Fucking shit why didn't I think this through." You and Jisung watch as he walks off and Jisung turns to you.

"Are you going to explain?" He asks and you glance at Minho again before taking a deep breath.

You wanted to tell him the truth about everything but you knew you couldn't.

"Just rumors that will be spread." You lie and he nods quickly before holding your hand tightly.

"It doesn't matter as long as we know the truth." He gives you a bright smile and you can't help bit feel guilty as you look at him.

"You're right.."