Chapter Eleven

"Let me get this straight? Y/n was running down a street because she heard gunshots and you just so happened to be driving by and picked her up?" Jisung asks slowly and you both nod noy caring to look at each other.

"She was crying too. Actually an ugly sight. I almost floored it." You turn to look at Minho who smiles at you. You raise your hand flicking his head and he flinches, glaring at you.

"Ah huh..." Jisung looks between the two of you and you turn to look at him before leaning forward.

"I'm really sorry about this. I'm sure I can go home now-"

"What happened to your head?" Jisung leans forward, touching your forehead softly and you wince at the touch.

"It's nothing-"

"She accidentally ran into a pole." Minho mutters and picks up his cup and gets off the couch as Jisung tilts his head and leans closer.

"I'll go grab the first aid kit. Stay here." You nod and watch as he stands up, walking up the stairs.

You look to Minho who was staring out the window that had a good view of the river and downtown seoul. It was beautiful really.

You stand up and make your way over to stand beside him and he glances at you.

"If I ask you a question will you answer it honestly." You both glance at each other before turning to look back at the city.

"Depends but ask." You bite your lip before turning your body towards him.

"How do you always know when to save me- or even stop me?" You mutter quickly. His shoulders fall and his hands drop to his side. He laughs sharply before looking down at you.

"I can see your death and then rewind time to save you." He smiles brightly and you stare at him and blink slowly before turning around.

"Smartass." You walk back to the couch and plop down before grabbing your water, taking a couple sips.
You set it back down hearing Jisung walk back down the steps.

You lean back and close your eyes waiting for him to get back over.

"How hard did you run into the pole?" He asks sitting down on the coffee table in front of you.

"Wh-oh yeah. Pretty hard." You chuckle awkwardly and lean forward. He turns grabbing some cream before looking back at you.

"Take the band aid off your cheek too." You nod and really up, taking the old band aid off you cheek. You hiss as it pulls on your skin.

He leans forward and you stare at him as he smooths some of the cream over your cheek before blowing on it softly. You two make eye contact and your eyes move to his lips.

He starts to lean in slowly and you close your eyes only to jump when Minho jumps onto the couch next to you.

"I'm still here." He says. You both look at him and you frown before turning to look back at Jisung who rolls his eyes.

"Of course it would be you who ruins the moment." He mutters and Minho chuckles before grabbing the remote.

You hiss as Jisung touches the new wound on your forehead. He pulls away quickly and raises his eyebrows in concern.

"I'm sorry-"

"Its okay." He nods slowly before clearing his throat and leaning forward to try again.

"So Jisung." Minho says and Jisung hums in response. "Can Y/n and I bunk here. I dont want to drive home. It's too late and-"

"Y/n can stay." He cuts minho off before making eye contact with you and smiles.
You smile back at him and Minho groans before leaning closer to Jisungs face.

"Back off or I'll kiss him." You whisper to him and he glares at you before pulling away.

"You can kiss him when I'm not there.
That's gross." You roll your eyes and Jisung chuckles before turning around to grab a band aid.

"Minho you can stay but you're sleeping on the couch-"

"I literally have a room here." He cuts Jisung off who's busy putting the bandaid on your forehead gently.

"Which I'll be sleeping in. Y/n you can sleep in my room-"

"No its okay. I can take the couch-"

"As you should." Minho crosses his arms and leans back on the couch and you slowly turn your head towards him.

"Nevermind. Jisung can't I just sleep with you." Both of their eyes widen and Jisung coughs before looking towards Minho.
You raise your eyebrows and he turns to look back at you before opening his mouth only for nothing to come out.

"What hes trying to say is no-"

"No. I mean yes. I mean you can." Minho sits up, glaring at Jisung making you lean back a little.

"No she cant-"

"Yes she can."

"No she can not." Minho says firmly and Jisung pokes his cheek with his tongue before leaning back.

"Why do you care so much?" He asks calmly and Minho looks between you two before shaking his head.

"I dont. It's just weird-"

"Come on. We know you have a crush on Jisung." You pat his shoulder before turning to Jisung who laughs softly.

"I dont-"

"Its late." You say and Jisung nods before standing up and grabbing your hand to pull you up too.

"Minho you know where your room is." Minho watches you two before standing up quickly.

"Are you actually sleeping together!?" He asks and Jisung stops at the bottom of the stairs before intertwining your fingers.

"Yes." You smile and start walking up the steps with Jisung. He squeezes your hand and you look back at Minho who was watching you two closely.

"He's an odd one." You mutter and Jisung laughs before opening a door.

"That's why hes my friend." Your eyes stop on the large bed that had at least 10 pillows on it. Your eyes widen as you finally look at the room. The bed had steps leading up to it and a large wall that was just a window beside it. The view was even better in here. He had LED lights set up around the room that were set on blue and a desk full of papers.

"Oh my god." You run forward jumping on the bed and he laughs before following you. You both roll around for a moment before getting comfortable. You wrapped around his arm and staring out the window. "Its so pretty." You whisper and he chuckles before nodding.

"Imagine getting to see it every night." He says softly and you look at him before smiling and kissing his cheek. He stares at you before clearing his throat. "Let me get you a shirt."